a dude at work picks ...FADE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a dude at work picks ...FADE

I work with a guy whom like many never seems to come out ahead.....heres his SUNDAY plays ........a peek form a square...he has
    KANSAS-
    KENTUCKY+
    ILLINIOS-
    DUKE+
    WAKE-
    MINN TWOLVE +

hes a typical bettor who likes hogh profile teams and mainly favs. i venture to guess he on the same side of most of today betting trends and will likely lose..lets se...lol

love those plays

Comment

Thendy, what is messed up, I could be that friend. I play like that and it never works. Not sure if Shimmy is sarcastic or not, but I would think your friend has a winning day, Duke is getting alot of points, KU is way better than MU, Illini undefeated, T-Wolves-can't explain why the suck, Wake is better, I don't like the Kentucky game but they are the better team.
      If you fade, you probably will win, but in this joe schmo's eyes the picks look good

Comment

Originally posted by lmercer213
        Thendy, what is messed up, I could be that friend. I play like that and it never works. Not sure if Shimmy is sarcastic or not, but I would think your friend has a winning day, Duke is getting alot of points, KU is way better than MU, Illini undefeated, T-Wolves-can't explain why the suck, Wake is better, I don't like the Kentucky game but they are the better team.
        If you fade, you probably will win, but in this joe schmo's eyes the picks look good
        i book most of his bets myself.....so well see

Comment

Thendy, does that mean you place them, or take them. I know when my friends place bets they usually lose so I'm always scared to follow them.

Comment

Working...
          X