• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** Saturday

Temple/Xav OVER 140.5 (10X)

Cincy +7 (8X)

NC St -1 (8X)

Comment

Off to a great start yet again so lets keep it going.

Uconn +2.5 (10X)
      Uconn/BC OVER 159 (8X)

Florida +2 (8X)
      Florida/Tucky UNDER 140 (8X)

Comment

Different Views

See we are apart on the Conn Boston Coll game and prety much the same on the others but anyway GL and enjoys seeing some like some of the same games I do

Comment

UCONN is up 12-0 already.

Comment

JUST WANTED TO STOP IN AND SAY THANK YOU. YOUR PLAYS FORTUNATELY GET POSTED AT THE BOARD I GO. I USED TO VISIT THIS FORUM AWHILE BACK AND IT SEEMS YOU HAVE MADE THIS PLACE THE HOTTEST SPOT. I THINK EVERYONE WOULD AGREE THAT THE REFERRAL MONEYS SHOULD GO TO YOU AND WAYNE CAUSE YOU GUYS ARE THE REASONS WHY SO MANY NEW PEOPLE

YOU HAVE MADE THIS PLACE THE PLACE TO SHINE. NOW EVERY NEW CAPPER COMES IN HERE WITH A STORY CAUSE THEY KNOW ITS THEIR CHANCE TO SHINE. THEY SHOULD THANK YOU SO MUCH. YOU AND WAYNE ARE CLEARLY IN A DIFFERENT LEVEL. YOU ARE THE MICHAEL JORDAN OF CAPPING.

I WANTED TO ASK YOU AND WAYNE IF YOU GUYS THINK THAT ALL THE ATTENTION YOU GUYS ARE GETTING IF IT CAN HURT THE FORUM AS WELL CAUSE SO MANY POTENTIAL SCAMMERS CAN COME IN HERE WITH A BS STORY CAUSE THEY KNOW THIS IS THE PLACE TO AUDITION THEIR SKILLS.

I JUST HOPE PEOPLE DON'T ABUSE THIS FORUM FOR THEIR OWN GAINS. I SEE NOW PEOPLE SAY THEY HAVE SAME SOURCES AS YOU AND WAYNE. THAT IS ABSURDLY RIDICULOUS. IF THEY DID WHERE WERE THEY ALL YEAR? JUST SO HAPENS THEY ALL SHOW UP AFTER YOU AND WAYNE HAVE PROVED TO THE WORLD YOUR CAPPING ABILITIES. JUST WANTED TO CONGRAT YOU FOR BEING SO DAMN GOOD. ALSO I THINK YOU AND WAYNE NOW BEING THE TOP GUNS HAVE THE BURDEN OF KEEPING THE BOARD FROM COPYCATS OF YOU GUYS FROM SCAMMING OTHERS.

I HOPE EVERYONE REALIZES THAT YOU AND WAYNE HAVE DONE THIS ALL YEAR AND AREN'T NEWCOMERS THAT ARE HOT.

I WAS DISAPPOINTED THAT MIGGS WAS ALLOWED TO POST IN THAT MANNER. THAT'S THE STU FEINER AND JOHNNY DEMARCO PITCH. IM NOT CALLING HIM A SCAMMER BUT THEY SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO GET THAT CARRIED AWAY AS IT CAN HURT MANY. I ALSO WISH THAT A LOT OF THE NEWCOMERS QUIT TRYING TO BE LIKE WAYNE AND YOU AND DEVELOP THEIR OWN STYLE AND TO BE HONEST ABOUT IT. GOOD LUCK GUYS AND I HOPE THE BOARD OWNERS REALIZE WHY THEY ARE GETTING SO MANY NEWCOMERS. WAYNE AND ***. THEY DESERVE TO BE TAKEN CARE OF.

Comment

***, i have given you shit in the past, but i can see now that you are posting some good plays and give you props for posting day in and day out.
              good luck
              thanks for xavier over

Comment

i like ***

i will crush the books in the bases tjis year

BUT NEVER PUT YOUR WHOLE BANK ROLL - - BE SMART GUYS!!!

Comment

Western Michigan -2 (10X)

Comment

Clemson +9 (8X)

Comment

Arizona -13.5 (10X)

G'Town -2 (10X)

Comment

Doctor

Thanks for the praises and accolades. First, as for Miggs; he has the right to post as everyone else. Personally, I think he is just trying to have fun as he posts. I highly doubt he "really" wants everyone to put their enitire acct. on a game. Its just his figure of speech, and lets admit it; the guy makes people laugh. Its much better than people bringing in negative vibes. Positives are always a good thing. And no matter what a poster posts, the individual is ALWAYS responsible for his own mony management. We are not accountants here to manage money, we are responsible for the plays. That' what kills gamblers. They try to be accountants and gamblers at the same time. No need to be an accountant. Y-O-U stick to what "you" can afford to play and risk. Everyone is different.

As far as scammers coming to the board, I don't think its fair to put that responsibility on cappers here. This board is monitored and they do a great job.

Finally, the board owes NOTHING. Not a single thing. If anything I owe the board many thanks for giving me the privilege to be part of the board. Plain and simple. Even if I didn't post, I'd still be putting in many hours and doing the work for myself, so why not share your work with people? Best of luck to you and as always good luck.

Comment

Well, sitting at 4-6 for the day as a tough afternoon puts us down for the day. Sorry, itns not gonna be a great day like weve been getting. Brings week record to 40-22 up 133 units. Hopefully, we have a great night to end up on the plus side again, but lets see what happens. Good luck to all tonight.

To get off the subject, I just read an article on Roy Jones possibly being the greatest fighter of all time. It made me wanna puke. He is the best fighter in the last decade no doubt, but how dare they even say he was better than Ali? Ali would have stopped him within 3-4 rounds. But, the guy writing the article says Jones is a different breed that Ali even wasn't. Jones will never be a true heavyweight. He's just to short to pack enough weight to fight someone like Lenoxx. Holyfield was able to move up cause he was 6'2 in height and had a good reach. But, 5'11 199lbs is way to small to be a legit heavyweight. As for Ali, only boxer in history who had no weakness. Everyone thinks as Ali as a finesse fighter, but what people forgot he had the best chin in history (you can argue Holyfield as he had a great chin), best jab in history (Holmes close 2nd), and Ali wasn't the greatest power puncher, but he did have great power. Ali disproved the world as him being finesse when he fought Foreman in Foreman's prime. Foreman was a GREAT power puncher and a GREAT heavyweight. Ali didn't finesse his way and dance around Foreman, instead Ali like a TRUE heavyweight sat on the ropes and invited Foreman to slug him for many rounds. Jones nor any other fighter could have sat on the ropes and taken the body shots Ali had to against the ropes. Of course it was all a strategy for Ali, as once Foreman fatigued, Ali knocked him out. Foreman was a huge fighter. Does anyone think Jones can lay back on the ropes and invite Lenoxx Lewis to hit away at him for many rounds? Never. Jones is great, no doubt. Best I've seen in a long time. But, once again people get sukcered by their short term memory. How soon people forget how great Ali was. I just can't imagine another Ali will blossom ever again. Only other athletes that I think won't get surpassed like Ali are Jordan and Mario Lemieux. Those three were something else. Just wanted to vent out at that article.

Comment

You got it

And I thought I had a bad day know you dont make me feel so bad. Time for another Beer

Comment

--->>>

NC Charlottoe +9 (10X)

NCC/LouV UNDER 147 (10X)

Harvard +1.5 (8X)

Good luck to all

Comment

Working...
                              X