• Final round-Doral

weekend 4-2,+35 units

10*
    D Toms-132 vs T Clark
    Toms still rolling from last weeks win.
    10*
    P Michelson +137 vs T Woods
    This is Phils tournament to lose.
    Last edited by ChuckLazar; 03-05-2005, 11:10 PM.

Chuck, good luck I like both plays. Remember, I played Mick +140 against Tiger for the Tourney but I thought it was just for Thursday. I can't believe they are actually paired against each on the last day. The ony thing I am worried about is Phil's mental toughness going against Tiger, and not as much his ability. .

I also have Toms +105 vs VJ for the tourney with Toms down 1. Both will be fun to watch.

GLTY
    I'm 5-11" or 6-2" depending on which convenience store I'm coming out of.

Comment

Originally posted by WillyG
      Chuck, good luck I like both plays. Remember, I played Mick +140 against Tiger for the Tourney but I thought it was just for Thursday. I can't believe they are actually paired against each on the last day. The ony thing I am worried about is Phil's mental toughness going against Tiger, and not as much his ability. .

I also have Toms +105 vs VJ for the tourney with Toms down 1. Both will be fun to watch.

GLTY
      That's great Willy! Yesterday morning Phil come out and said that he hoped Tiger play great so they could play in the finals. He got his wish. One thing I do know is that Ford is Phils sponser and he knows Doral like the back of his hand. It all comes down to who makes the putts.Phils also up 2 and that will put more pressure on Tiger to play shots he might normally try. GL today!

Comment

good luck with toms , but i think this guy is set up for 72 or worse today..he's got to be on fumes playing 108 holes last fri, sat and sun.

Comment

GL Chuck! You can always get good prices playing against Tiger.

Comment

Good Luck Chuck! Ill give them a try!

Comment

Thanks guys

Originally posted by psmitty
              good luck with toms , but i think this guy is set up for 72 or worse today..he's got to be on fumes playing 108 holes last fri, sat and sun.
              Toms must have gotten a fill up. 6 under so far today and 6 strokes up on Clark, he's smokin!
              Tiger and Phils match is just what I figured it to be, very evenly matched up.

Comment

Working...
              X