X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sundays Service Plays

Morning Guys ...

Once again, probably will not be able to get Wiseguys Unlimited plays again tomorrow due to work meetings... They went 3-1 tonight, and their insider info play won.. they have another insider play going tomorrow.. their email address is ..No e-mails allowed jimmy, and you know better ,,,

Spark and Ripple should be voted for best service thread guys of the year.. Rip, keep the fades coming buddy!!
    Last edited by Spark; 03-05-2005, 10:47 PM.
    winningsportsbets.com we are up 140.17 units

Comment

Originally posted by $Jimmy$
      Once again, probably will not be able to get Wiseguys Unlimited plays again tomorrow due to work meetings... They went 3-1 tonight, and their insider info play won.. they have another insider play going tomorrow..

Spark and Ripple should be voted for best service thread guys of the year.. Rip, keep the fades coming buddy!!

Jimmy you must be working for Wiseguys Unlimited
      Last edited by Spark; 03-05-2005, 11:05 PM.

Comment

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=54951

Comment

Originally posted by BODOG
          Jimmy you must be working for Wiseguys Unlimited
          No, just letting everyone know that I will not be able to get.. Most of the days I have got their plays, and posted them.. This weekend, I cannot due to meetings. They are winning, and I want to win dont you? Starting Monday, I will be able to get their plays again.. I cant request like everyone else? If I request, I must be working for them? I dont understand, thought this was service plays, and requests.. Im sorry that they are the only service I believe is worth following right now. John requests Special K, does that mean he is working for them? Have a good day.
          winningsportsbets.com we are up 140.17 units

Comment

it's still saturday here in hawaii....but maybe sunday somewhere in the world....

hawaii's playin fresno st.

JD West knows Hawaii.....44-13 on games hawaii plays in.

has a College GOY going on this game......

if any1 has to share....appreciate it.

if not, no problemo.....have a nice day.

aloha!!

keep u the good work fellas!!!

Comment

H.S.W. comp for today

Went 0-2 yesterday. Putting out S.Car. today. Still don't know what side GD West was on tonight, but it dosen't matter anymore. Goodluck today gang!
              "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

WWW.REDZONESPORTSPICKS.COM
                WWW.SPORTSWIRE.COM

4* ACC SLAM NC STATE + POINTS!

Comment

Free plays

Handicapper: Ken A

League: NBA

Event: New York Knicks vs Golden State Warriors on 03-06-2005 at 16:35

Condition: New York Knicks

Handicapper: Marc Lawrence

Event: Houston Rockets vs Dallas Mavericks on 03-06-2005 at 10:05

Condition: Dallas Mavericks

Handicapper: Lenny DelGenio

Event: New York Knicks vs Golden State Warriors on 03-06-2005 at 16:35

Condition: New York Knicks

Comment

ILLINI -7 20*

MID TENN ST +2 10*

NEW ORLEANS +6 10*

GLTA

aka-paragrinsports
                    Last edited by Ripple; 03-06-2005, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Mello's Sunday Picks.

Mello is going with Miami Heat 5 Units.
                      He is also telling me to Play New York in Arena Football.

He was good with his teasers. He is no capper just an oldtimer out of NJ.... good guy, though.

Lot's of luck today boy's!
                      Black-Cat
                      "Bruno Titalia is a Pimp" "It was Bazzini all along"

Comment

VegasSportsPics.com

03/06

Wake Forest - 1.5 ,
                        __________________________________________________ __________
                        4* AC-C SUNDAY SERVICE SELECTION RZ SPORTS(redzone)
                        there going the complet opposite of the above they like nc st there line is + 2
                        __________________________________________________ ___________________--
                        Guys once again watch what sites you see plays on .Bookbeater seen a bogus site and brought it to our attention yesterday,That site was using a bogus name and giving out wrong plays..There are about 4 good sites ..but there around 7 bogus sites just be careful,What bookbreaker did was excellent he smelled a scam and he was right,,Thanks and good luck today ,Tough day in the fades but its okay.We're 10-3 in majors.this week .coming off a dissapointing 1-3 day with a heartbreaking loss.Look today maybe a few fades ...Good am Master spark ,Thanks Rip
                        __________________________________________________ __________________
                        englishtown eyes of the world 9-3-77 the best version ,,,,

Comment

OC DOOLEY

2 Units on North Carolina -7 -110
                          __________________________________________________ __________
                          Morning Dew,,,,,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by $Jimmy$
                            No, just letting everyone know that I will not be able to get.. Most of the days I have got their plays, and posted them.. This weekend, I cannot due to meetings. They are winning, and I want to win dont you? Starting Monday, I will be able to get their plays again.. I cant request like everyone else? If I request, I must be working for them? I dont understand, thought this was service plays, and requests.. Im sorry that they are the only service I believe is worth following right now. John requests Special K, does that mean he is working for them? Have a good day.

Early Threads Show you in Sport Service Section?

Comment

www.FastEddieSports.com

NBA - Regular Play:
                              * Miami Heat

College B'Ball - Regular Play:
                              * Florida State
                              If floats flys or f#cks rent it.

Comment

Working...
                              X