To anyone who penn st.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To anyone who penn st.

I dont care if they still cover, betting on penn st. university is like throwing money out of your front window. I know this sounds crazy but how many times over the course of the football season did we see penn. st. football for someones game of the week? Sure its like apples and oranges but this frekking school athletic department is way down these days and I dont care if their getting 50 (football or basketball) Im taking the favorite. Only one thing can happen when you bet shitty teams hoping they cover--they wont. This isnt a knock on anyone who bet penn st. I just hate their program right now!

Recruiting is huge in the NCAA game and they are down on talent but I did watch this game tonight, PENN STATE was the PLAY

They had a 10 point lead in the FIRST HALF and were cruising

Blame the FUCKEN COACHES........they didnt call a time out to stop the bleeding until guess when?

9 minutes left in the second half and they were down 25.........I thought that coach was just content letting his guys get CLOWNED.........Sure I can C players laying down since they are only 18 to 20 years old and immature, but not the head coach of a DIV 1 A program.........I couldve managed that game better

PEACE

Comment

Working...
    X