Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my play for saturday

Hawaii -7 107/100

Betting with my heart here. After watching Hawaii play Thursday Fresno seems to obvious (NO POINT GUARD), but I got this funny feeling that Hawaii might pull this one out...

Only to set up Tuesday. FYI the team leaves late tonight to Nevada for the play in game in the WAC tournament. May be jetlag, Not a good spot for Hawaii...

good luck
    1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

ok...i'm with you on hawaii.....hope not the kiss of death as i haven't been able to figure them out all season......mostly on the wrong side with them....

wish i know jd west's play......

good luck!

go bows!

Comment

Hawaii's players will get to sleep in and enjoy a beautiful sunrise in paradise. Don't bet w/ your heart, or it will get broken along w/ your wallet. They don't play as a team, missing their point guard magnifies the problem. I also look for them to have a new coach next year. He's lost his players and seems to pull his startin' lineup out of a hat before each game. I wouldn't lay 7 with them if the were playin' JMU. I respect your plays, but gotta take the 7 for what they are, a gift.
      "33"

Comment

I am on the opposite end with Fresno +7. Hawaii has lost 4 straight games (2 home, 2 away). Fresno leads the series 20-9, 4-1 over the last 3 seasons SU. I just don't see Hawaii taking the win.
        NBA: 16-12-3
        NCAAB: 2-7
        3 Team Teaser (8 BB/10 FB): 1-0

Comment

Hawaii up by 10 with 27 sec left Fresno hits a 3 pointer and does not foul time runs out. I would think I had the right side..... FUCK I'm pissed...

But I think I know this team!!

Fresno backer you were LUCKY!!
          1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

That Game Was Fixed!!!!....

Comment

I know how you feel my friend....Remember last years NIT, when fuckin Nebraska player shot a meaningless shot from half court, at the buzzer, which went in and it gave Hawaii a 1 pt win, instead of a 4 pt win and cover....as the spread was Hawaii -2....I still am hurting from that one, as I had it as a GOM Play for me..Unreal..

This one was almost the same thing, shit...and then Fresno St decides not to foul with 25 seconds left to play...Shit!....Anyways, this year..I have been Banking on Hawaii 2nd Hf at Home..and tonight took them Huge -5 for the 2nd HF...

FYI: Do not bet Hawaii in the 1st Hf in both FB and BB...they always come out flat...but the 2nd HF can be a good time to make money especially if they are behind at the half, in both FB and BB...remember Mich St, NW, etc..This year in hoops they did the same thing....But, I dont know why a lot of people still wants to play them in the first half..

2nd HF Hawaii has an advantage due to the long travels sometimes catching up to the weary traveling team....Same thing happens when Hawaii goes to the mainland...They come out strong in the first half...only to fade in the 2nd second half...At Home though, its the other way around.

Anyways, at least we didnt lose....Thank God them boys hit them FT's down the stretch....GL tomorrow and Aloha CC.

Comment

Originally posted by 808Gambler
                That Game Was Fixed!!!!....

Who was the Winner?.....LOL.

Comment

The refs should of called unsportmanlike conduct on the Bulldogs for giving up with 25 seconds left to play....Assholes!

My bad though, I felt this line was going to end up at -6...when I saw it dropping to -6.5 so I waited...only to see it go up to -7.5 by gametime....Lucky I could still get it at -7.

Comment

Nah, you have to blame Coach Wallace and his staff for that PUSH....The Warriors are ranked last in the conf in 3 pt FG% Defense....They dont defend the Arc at all and that is why they cant blow anyone out like the good old days...and why they lose like the olden days.

Damn, I dont remember Hawaii ever going on a blowout run...like they did last year to Utep, Rice, New Orleans, Boise St, Tulsa at Home...Its always down at the half..and then squeeze ass to the end and shoot a dog shit shot off the scoreboard while getting fouled on the play, also...type of thing....I dont know what the hell happened to the Warrior team who beat #33 ranked S ILL and St Mary's...seems that team no longer exist anymore.

Comment

At least it wasn't Hawaii up by nine and fresno hit a three with time running out. Because that's how there luck usually is. I'm happy with the push.
                      "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

Working...
                      X