UNLV over BYU starts at 9 pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNLV over BYU starts at 9 pm

UNLV -1 over BYU! I got in late, but I really like UNLV in this one.

GL Jimmy.
    I likem as well. Gottem at PK and unloaded. They should control the paint w/ the Mormons top rebounder out. Should be able to clear the glass and get out and run.
    "33"

Comment

Just got home and looked at the score.

UNLV 76 BYU 66

Comment

Easy money there bro. The Mormons controlled the pace in the 1st half, but UNLV got their runnin' game going in the 2nd half. Well, you know, white man can't jump or run. Takin' that dime and puttin' a nickel on Fresno St. plus 7. Another nickel on Fresno ML +275. Should be some easy coin w/ Hawaii pretty much in disarray. Don't understand the line. Almost looks so good ya lay off.
        "33"

Comment

Hokie I didn't undertsand the line on the UNLV game. BYU absolutely sucks. BYU was 3-11 ATS against teams with a winning record prior to tonight's game. Now 3-12.

I just banged Fresno +7 with your advise. I got $220 on it. Hawaii has played exceptionally bad lately. So I am with you on this pick. Let's go Bulldogs!

Comment

I hear ya Jim Bo! I'm gonna polish off this liter of imported Rum and try and find the radio feed for that Hawaii/Fresno game. Nice call on them Rebels. We should be golden. I think the Bulldogs bark and bite tonight.
            "33"

Comment

Here's the link for the Hawaii radio broadcast

http://wmserver.netenterprise.net/KKEA1420

Comment

Thanks bro. My drunk ass couldn't find it. So far, so good. That ML would be some nice gravy on the taters. Hawaii's a one man gang so far just to keep them in it. If that dude cools off their done.
                "33"

Comment

We're up by 7 at the half 33-26. This is looking real good.

Comment

Sure is. Thanks again for the link to the radio feed. These Hawaii announcers are bigger Homers than the Chicago White Sox announcers. I'm drunk and it's funny as shit. Every call against Hawaii is almost unbelievable to them. Also hearing some good specials for Aloha Airlines. Might have to go out their and work on my tan.
                    Let's go Dogs, need that ML for a $1875 game..... sweeeet!
                    "33"

Comment

Unfuckingbelievable! 18-3 run by Hawaii. All of a sudden Fresno can't throw it in the ocean. Announcers "Hawaii hasn't played this good in 2 weeks". Sensley suddenly acting like he can play. I can't believe we have to sweat this one.
                      "33"

Comment

Crap we lost by 7, a freaking push! At least it wasn't a loss. I hate to see Fresno throw away a damn cover like that though.

Comment

That was painful to listen to. Collosal collapse by Fresno in the second half combined w/ Hawaii playin' out of their mind. Little Matt Gibson scoring 20 some in the second half. You gotta be frickin' kiddin' me.
                          I'm followin' OrientaHawn on Hawaii's next game. I think their playin' Rice on Tuesday. Whoever it is, I'm pounding the shit out of em'. Glad you gotta push and didn't loose any coin on my account. I pushed and lost my ML bet. Oh well, tomorrows another day. As long as the sun comes up, it's another day on the right side of the dirt. I'm gonna kick my dog and hit the hay. Out!

Just kiddin', he's a helluva squirrel dog.
                          "33"

Comment

Working...
                          X