• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vandy down by 11 with 1:24
    2005 MLB Team Ball Champ
    2005 NASCAR Surivor Champ

Comment

• what the hell was that...Am i the only guy that saw that ..vandy down 8 had to ball and this clown tries to drive to the hole and had the ball stolen
      2005 MLB Team Ball Champ

Comment

• stick a fork in then
        2005 MLB Team Ball Champ

Comment

• when its going bad its going bad. best to call it a night and regroup for tomorrow.
          its easy to grin when your ship comes in...

Comment

• Final
            LSU 81
            Vandy 69
            2005 MLB Team Ball Champ

Comment

• guys tough day,,Nothing comes close tonight ..i see some services and some goy on oregon -8 but ..nothing thats close to our system..good luck tonight and let me know how we want to count louy as a major or a medium ..we have it listed as a medium so ill leave it up to you ..if its a medium ,,were 10-3...or if its a major were 10-4//////... i dont care all i know we lost today and suxed..good luck what ever you do im going to play myself some overs?unders tonight im looking now ..see you guys tomorrow..if theres no fades tomorow ill post it for everyone so were all not sitting on our hands all day....nite guys...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ripple
                guys tough day,,Nothing comes close tonight ..i see some services and some goy on oregon -8 but ..nothing thats close to our system..good luck tonight and let me know how we want to count louy as a major or a medium ..we have it listed as a medium so ill leave it up to you ..if its a medium ,,were 10-3...or if its a major were 10-4//////... i dont care all i know we lost today and suxed..good luck what ever you do im going to play myself some overs?unders tonight im looking now ..see you guys tomorrow..if theres no fades tomorow ill post it for everyone so were all not sitting on our hands all day....nite guys...

Louy started the day as a medium my vote goes to leave it as a medium. Heck of run and more to come. Thanks RIP
                Life is like a coin, You can spend it any way you want, but you can only spend it once!

Comment

• Ripple

I'm sure I echo many
                  here when I say that
                  I appreciate all of the
                  time and energy you
                  give to the forum.

Enjoy the night!

Comment

• rip don,t worry about it u still dah man!!

Comment

• Thanks Rip for everything ... have a great night my friend ...

Comment

• Guys keep in mind nothing is guarenteed.
                        This system WILL win in the long run!!!
                        Keep the faith and keep pounding the fades.
                        ITS A MARATHON NOT A SPRINT!!!
                        RIP, thanx for everything. You have a huge believer here with me.
                        Guys dont worry about losing one game or one day.
                        Over the long run will be at 65% or better!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
                          Guys keep in mind nothing is guarenteed.
                          This system WILL win in the long run!!!
                          Keep the faith and keep pounding the fades.
                          ITS A MARATHON NOT A SPRINT!!!
                          RIP, thanx for everything. You have a huge believer here with me.
                          Guys dont worry about losing one game or one day.
                          Over the long run will be at 65% or better!!!
                          Absolutely greek ... Great post .. thanks

Comment

• Rip,

as a certified pickrider.....i usually do ok following the services on saturday......but i've noticed during the week vegas usually gets my money back and then some more.......but vegas gives us riders at least a day to think we doing the right thing, then slowly drains our accounts thinking we know more that we do.

with that in mind......keep the fades coming......one day out of the week, vegas gives it to us......it those other six.......we gonna own with the fade plays.........

shhhhhhhhh!!!....don't let this get out........they might get on to us here at bc...........keep it QT fellas!!!!! shhhhhhh!!

Aloha!

Comment

• Louisville stays a medium- Less than 10 or 12 services on it - medium pick-fade the fade is my thinking.
                              "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

• I closed this thread cause we do not want it bumped the following day .. It can get Confusing

Comment

Working...
                                X