10* alert........11 games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10* alert........11 games

Not much time for long write-ups today.......this si a very good card and i couldnt leave any games out

10* Arkansas (-4) at AUburn--->i was so close to putting the fateful 'GOM' tag on this game, and i really should ....auburn has only won league games when the other team did not show up (at south car. and miss state)...anytime a team takes auburn seriously, the get killed.........only reason i did not upgrade this game is because arkansas is off a dreadfully painful home less........i think there is enough time to cover against an auburn tea that probably cant wait for the season to end

10* George Washington (-7) at rhode island--->gw a better road team and uri , after beating st. josehps and temple,. due for a letdown

10* Northern iowa (-1.5) vs swmsu--->written up already

10* Syracuse (+5.5) at Uconn---->yeah , uconn is playing as well as anyone but 5.5 is too much to give this very talented syracuse team....should be a very close game

10* Washington (-5.5) at Stanford--->why is the line 5.5?? stanford played well for a stretch of the season but washington should score at will against them

10* Texas tech (-1) vs. oklahoma----> i am getting tired of betting against oklahoma, and probably shouldn't, but they have to slip up some time

10* wichita state (-5.5) vs drake--->as i stated in the northern iowa post, there is a clear difference between SIU, wichita state, northern iowa and everbody else in this coference

10* Louisiana tech (-4.5) vs tulsa--->tulsa has been playing well but off a terrible loss at smu and now back it 48 hours later, doubt they will be up for this

10* Zona (4.5) at ASU--->much much better team in need of win against rival who they always clobber

10* Georgia (+13.5) at Tennessee--->tennessee off loss at kentucky where they led late, georgia is terrible but i dont see tennessee blowing anyone out at this point

10* Penn state (+26) at Mich state---->as i said earlier in the week when concy played tulane, i will take 26 in any game, even illinois vs youngstown state

almos plays
    VCU (-8) vs delaware
    wiconsin milwaukee (-13) vs loyola

Good Luck Shorty!

Comment

Good luck Short dog!!

Comment

gl, shorty

Comment

Shortdude

As always...Appreciate your
          take on the games.

Good Luck1

Comment

GL shorty, I like a lot of em!!

Comment

gl

Comment

be careful

i would be careful betting any of my games that have not started.........i had washington/stanford under 80 in the 2nd half, there was 23 points in the last 59 seconds including washington fouling down 9 with 18 seconds left

these games happen once or twice a year, so i cannot expect to win another game today after that

b

Comment

i just looked at the box score for the piss on u game. 39-35 half. msu outscored them at 900left in the second half 28-7. what a fucking disgrace. thought we were looking good at half then la tech up 5 under 4 minutes and loses by 9 wow!!!!!!!!
                  its easy to grin when your ship comes in...

Comment

check the La tech score again I think a mistake has been made . But I did take Penn st and the 25- points to lose by the hook.

Comment

dang P.S.

I had Penn State + 25.5 also. ouch. Hoping La tech was a winner...

Comment

La Tech won 91-82

Comment

Working...
                        X