10* alert......saturday game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10* alert......saturday game

i needed the night off tonight but tomorrow is another story........no reason to lose tomorrow but the sole purpose of this post is to get 1 game in early because the line has already moved

10* Northern Iowa (-2) vs SWMSU---->in this conference, there is a clear difference between the top 3 teams (USI, no. iowa, wich state) and everyone else.....swmsu is ok, have played better lately, but northern iowa is much better.....swmsu struggled down the stretch , going 2-3, while northern iowa finished 7-2 (losses at USI and at creighton).....this season was supposed to be a dog fight between no. iowa, wich. state and USI and i expect this tourney to play out that way........maybe this is close, but No. iowa will win

good luck

Movement from 2 to 2 1/2 since I saw your post. Took it at 2 1/2 (waited for another site to put line up). Best of luck to all who play.....
    Racing Assistance

Comment

GL Shorty!

Comment

Shorty Good job this week,keep it up, please. Also its SIU not USI. Hope you don't mind it's my alma... Go Dogs. Thanks. GL
        murrwisc

Comment

Originally posted by murrwisc
          Shorty Good job this week,keep it up, please. Also its SIU not USI. Hope you don't mind it's my alma... Go Dogs. Thanks. GL

hEY, Mike whats up//Good luck shorty

Comment

GL Shorty
            1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Working...
            X