Brady22 ---- Stick a fork in me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brady22 ---- Stick a fork in me!

*EZ Winners has a 157-117 NBA record, and I promise that he is about 14-44 with me on his plays. I am calling it a season unless we make a serious comeback tonight. GL to all! Sorry for the negativity, but I have had it handed to me these past few weeks!

Regardless of what happens tonight, stay away from the No Brains Association. Vegas has built a many a hotel on that league. Concentrate on the college game if ya must play hoops. Baseball season is around the corner. Lots of good value bettin' wise in that league. Keep your head up and hopefully that wasn't scared money ya lost. If it wasn't, then your glass is not half empty, it's just too big a glass..... capece.
    "33"

Comment

get this shit...ripples fades have lost 1 game out of 11 or 12. wright state a loser and that is the only game i played!!!!
      its easy to grin when your ship comes in...

Comment

You can take your fork out, Minn came back and cover, I know you and EZ went 2-1. I would suggest that you stick with EZ in the pros,take wayne in the college, but take Ripple fade plays against anything right now.That is a tought combination right now.

Comment

Working...
        X