No announcement yet.

Picks For Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well only 6-8-1 in posted plays or 7-8 in my wagers....... I was lucky and grabbed Kentucky at -1 1/2 and hope a few others got the same line. I still have alot of plays going with at least 12 after this post left and probably a couple more for late action but a big night can still end up making me a little cash on what looks like a tough day had by all so far.

BYU -13 - Cougars will be wanting to win this rivalry BIG and are 9-4 ATS at home against a Rams team sporting a 2-6 ATS mark on the road !

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

California +5 1/2 - Bears are a nice 9-1 ATS on the road and are 5-3 SU and 7-1 ATS in conference road games.

Nevada -3 - Tulsa is only 3-8 ATS on the road and Nevada can get the top seed in conference with a win and in a place that they are 11-2 SU I have to go with them!

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

missed out on your last 3 cbb plays but Nice work on the late card. I went 4-1 w/ your picks tonight only losing Creighton! what were you smoking when you were capping that game? just kidding bro, nice work

Comment

Can't buy a break today, BYU in the bag to the last second, S.J. up 3-0 in the NHL..... Now losing 6-3,Kentucky missed 2 freebies for the win on the post,NC St, St Joes, and LSU i thought were all in the win column until the final minute, and the bright spot was Milw. pulling off a miracle! Sounds worse than it is as we went 1-0 in Arena again and looking at a possible 3-1 in the NHL and a possible 2-0 in the NBA plus the fact is if i could shit out those last 2 in college and i would finish .500 for the day losing the juice there. With all sports combined it looks to be around .500 and a ho hum type of day but looking around i feel for some others cause it could have been worse.

Good Luck and let's try and end the week on a good note Sunday and hurt the book. I will give my 2 driver's for the Nascar race tomm. also, for anyone who read my post about Nascar last Sunday. Tomm. looks like a nice day to relax and watch the tube and have some fun.....I will be betting on about 5 or 6 different sports tomm. it should be fun!:D

Me and my girl just rented the DVD movie the Ring and i don't know if any of you have seen it but man what a weird movie with a weird ending......i'm still trying to figure out if i like it or not. I guess i am still a little confused about a couple things in the movie maybe i have to watch it again or something.

See ya Boys!:D

Comment

I have trouble spelling ARENA FOOTBALL,
            let alone tryin to cap the sport, so been
            riding your plays.
            thanx for a great job.
            G-luck
            Bring-in-it-home

Comment

Working...
            X