Picks For Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks For Saturday

COLLEGE (238-181) NBA (73-71) NHL (36-26) ARENA (7-4)
    2-4 Yest. 4-0 Yest. 2-2 Yest 1-0 Yest.

9-6 Yesterday, People probably thought we had a tough day after going 2-4 in College but as usual we avoid a losing day again going 7-2 in the other sports.....That Damn Arena game was a lock!...:D I'll be back with several posts today!

College

St Louis -1 1/2 - Billikens are coming in riding a 6 game win streak 3 of which were against Louisville, at Depaul, and at Cinn.......not bad! Carolina has lost 5 straight and 8 of 9 and can't seem to figure out how to win games of late.

Xavier -11 - Xavier won't have any problem getting up for Temple and the Owls are 2-8 ATS on the road. Temple might stay close for a half but the high powered offense of West will be too much for an overachieving Temple squad!

GOOD LUCK!
    Last edited by wayne1218; 03-08-2003, 09:56 AM.

NC St -1 - Wolfpack as we have said in the past is a team to ride at home where they are 9-3 ATS...... The big stat is they are 6-1 SU and 7-0 ATS in home conference games....WOW! Wake is 2-4 ATS as a road dog and the Wolfpack have more to play for today, in a high energy game take the home team!

Marquette -7 - Marquette is 8-4 ATS at home and dominated the Bearcats on their home floor....... Add to that they are playing for a no. 1 seed and Cinn. has not shown up in their last 4 conference road tilts going 0-4 SU and 1-3 ATS!

Kentucky -2 - Wildcats are riding a 9-3 ATS mark on the road and so am I cause i'm not sure if they know how to lose!

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

Memphis -3 1/2 - Tigers are 1 of the hottest teams in the nation and are healthy. UAB should not stand in the way of them today!

West Virginia -6 1/2 - W.V. is 10-3 ATS at home and Tech is 2-9 ATS on the road and can't find a leader since Dixon went down, their last 3 road games have resulted in 22,18, and 20 point losses!

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

Wayne, I just got ST. Louis +1, what's going on with the line?
        wade101

Comment

Arizona -14 -Wilcats will win by 20 because any time they have to get up for a game they have in a BIG way and today will be no different against a Duck team that has not looked good on the road at times 4-7 ATS there and they will be on the short end today!

Texas Tech -3 - Tech in a must win situation against a Baylor team that's 1-3 ATS as home dog's and already did not match up well with Tech losing by 16 in their building! Baylor has lost 3 straight by 19,13, and 18.

Akron -4 1/2 - Akron is very hot right now winner's of 4 straight against some of the best in conference and Buffalo losers of 6 straight and 17 of 18......OUCH! Their last 6 losses have come by an average of 20 per game.

C Mich +2 1/2 - Central is 9-2 ATS on the road and Ball St has a ton of injuries and it is showing in their last 2 games losses by 36 and 12 points!.....Nobody inside to stop Kaman today.

St Joes -7 1/2 - Hawks will be irritated after their last loss and UMASS will pay the price today as they do not match up well here, they lost the previous meeting by 29 and a double digit Hawk win is almost guaranteed again today!

LSU -5 - Tigers are rolling right now winners of 4 straight and 5 of 6 all wins coming by double digits and they hold an impressive 7-3 ATS mark at home when favored and the Tide on the road have gone 2-6 ATS and have gone 1-7 SU in road conference games!

GOOD LUCK!
          Last edited by wayne1218; 03-08-2003, 11:37 AM.

Comment

I don't make too much of line moves what other people wager does not concern me too often, I just wish i had your line!

Comment

NHL

Boston -125

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

Thanks Wayne. Central Mich. was my favorite play today, glad to see you like it.
                wade101

Comment

Arena

T.B. -9

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

Hope you win em all today. In fact, it's more like I hope WE win them all today.

Tailin you today so lets make it a good one.

Good Luck.
                    Mick.

Comment

Anything for the NBA tonite? Thanks. Keep up the great work.
                      You can't get there from here..........

Comment

Michigan -2 - I know Blanchard is hurting but Michigan does not have a tournament to play for this is it. Wolverines are 10-4 ATS at home and Purdue is lousy on the road going 2-8 ATS and are 2-5 SU and 1-6 ATS in their last 7 road conference games!

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

Drexel P - Drexel was 8-4 ATS away from home and have the more talented team here against a Dominion team just 3-6 ATS away from home and losers in 3 of their last 4 games!

Creighton -22 - Creighton is 8-4 ATS away from home and the Sycamores have had their fun and will be treated in a bad way tonight! Sycamores are 5-8 ATS away from home and lost twice this year to Creighton by 28 and 23 points!

San Francisco -6 1/2 - S.F. is 9-3 ATS away from home and beat Loyolla twice and easily. S.F. has won 3 of 4 and Loyolla is 4-7 ATS as an away dog and have lost 4 of last 5.:cool:

St John's +3 - Red Storm are 9-1 ATS on the road and Miami is really struggling losing 5 of their last 6 with the 1 win against a bad V.T. team.

This is it for my college card until 10 PM games when i might have a couple more that i will post later, I will have NBA and NHL coming soon!

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

NBA

Milwaukee -3

Indiana +5

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

NHL

Toronto -125

ML-Parlay.... Ottawa - L.A.

Colorado +1/2 -140

S.J. +1/2 +100

I hope some of you grabbed Kentucky at -1 1/2 cause after i did the write up i went back to put my wager in and got it at that line and actually snagged the win, i will record it as a push but i hope i'm not the only one that cashed in on Kentucky!

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

Working...
                              X