Thank you Everyone!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Everyone!!

I want to thank everyone for the support you guys gave me for the GOY.. I'm glad it came through for all of you guys! I hope you kicked your "man" square in the nuts today and hope everyone made shitload of money$$$. Again, thats for supporting my crazy ass and we will definately do this again down the road sometime..

Doc

P.S. GL to everyone on their plays tonight. Just got home most everybody's plays went off already.

congrats my good friend..excellent

Comment

Thank you buddy, got my day off to a great start!!!

Comment

Nice Job!!!!

Comment

congrats doc
          RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

Lovedoc

do what i do when i win a big game, i just go back and read all the supporting posts before and after the game.........it will surely bring you back and we will not forget this one

i knew you would win!!!!!!!!!

b

Comment

Nice going Doc!! The only thing i don't like...... i made it a medium play instead of an extra large! Hey you got my day off to a nice start Thank Youuuuu!
              "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Good job bro! Keep the winners coming!

-smooth

Comment

Your the man Doc, no matter what Dingleberry and RJ think. Thanks for the great call.

Comment

Good Job Doc...Those GOY's are tough to throw out there....Bad feeling when they don't hit, but D A M N it "feels good" when they do...Once again--thanks for a job well done...looking forward to you sailing with us soon...kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Great Job Doc. . Nice Picking for that GOY D
                      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Working...
                      X