Mar 3 NCAA Hoops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mar 3 NCAA Hoops

Feeling good about my flow after third straight winning night. In those three sessions have record of 9-4, and have hit for a 17-9 mark the last five days.

Hoping to keep the good vibes rolling with the following five plays for tonight.

Louisville -9.5
    Being from Charlotte, I am well familiar with this 49er's team. Bobby Lutz has done a tremendous job for a school that has neglected to field a football team. Charlotte is on a nice roll, but historically they have trouble getting over the hump. Road games against the top teams have proven to be trouble....with the blowout at Cincy instantly coming to mind. Often it's bad shooting and bad selection that get Charlotte in trouble, and in Louisville tonight they will have a quality team to overcome as well. Laying the points and taking Louisville on their home floor.

Miami, Florida +14.5
    Without a doubt, this is the biggest game of the season for the Hurricanes. A win, or even looking good, in this game at Cameron could help this team in their search for an NCAA tournament bid. Hanging my hat on Miami's 8-1 ATS mark in road games. Expect Miami to be playing with true sense of urgency, and they will keep this game within the listed number.

North Carolina -21.5
    Until given a solid reason not to, I am going to ride the Tarheel train in Chapel Hill. UNC has amassed an 11-3 ATS record in front of the home crowd. Even without McCants tonight, the Tarheels will provide too many obstacles for the last place Seminoles to contend with in this contest. Looking for the Heels to run in the words of Lionel Richie..."All Night Long". I have the number for this game at 26. Lay the points and look for a huge UNC win tonight.

Purdue +23.5
    Undefeated and for the most part untested of late, the Illini take on struggling Purdue team in this Big Ten matchup. I have this game at 20 points, and I feel that number to be a true indicator of the difference between these two teams. Number seems to be a bit juiced even dropping a half from it open of 24. Without constant challenges, it's hard for a top team to stay sharp and focused. Counting on a bit of complancency in the Illini tonight as I am taking the points and the visiting Boilermakers.

Charleston -3.5
    Southern conference action reaches the quarterfinal stage today. I am playing Charleston tonight as the face Appalachain State. Charleston has the more tourney savvy team, and I am inclined to back their more experienced backcourt. App State will find the going tough as they look to upset a C of C team that not only has made the NCAA tourney in the past, but has won a game there as well. Take Charleston and look for a win in the range of ten points.

GOOD LUCK!!!

King T

King T Sports Handicapping Service

www.KingTSports.net

good luck on all your plays today

Comment

trying miami +5 2nd half...

GL

King T Sports Handicapping Service

www.KingTSports.net

Comment

Working...