Can Someone Help a Bro Out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Someone Help a Bro Out?

How you doin fellas? Listen, I was wondering if anybody can help me out here. I am in the worst slump I've ever been in and I am down to my last $70 in my off-shore account. I am tryin to gets my roll ups to around $200 just for the start of the tournament here in a few weeks and was wonderin if anyone can point me in the right direction for gettin help and turning this slump around. My goal is $200 by tournament but I usually don't bet too much on games that is why it's "ONLY" $200 but I am just trying to built it up so I can hit it hard come tourny time.

Any tips, advice etc etc etc would be greatly appreciated. I know there is a lot of great people here that will take this seriously and actually try to lend a helping hand.

Thanks.
    Mick

Also, keep in mind that I am a 21 year old college student and the little money that I make does not go towards gambling right now, so the $70 I got left is all I got left. When it goes, I go.

Thanks again.

Bet *** 10's.

Comment

i'd play wayne's plays...he has alot but if you just put $5 per game until you build it up to over $100 then increase your wagers you should be able to get there. Wayne has very few losing nights and I have yet to see him be more than 2 games under .500 on a night.

good luck punk.:D

college bball plays that is.

Comment

Thanks guys. Every little bit helps.

As long as no one reccomends contacting goldmember I think I'll be ok.

Mick.

Comment

Originally posted by mickpetruzzi

As long as no one reccomends contacting goldmember I think I'll be ok.
          casheasy, I think that's your queue to step in and do your thing...
          Good Luck!!
          ~MrCC

Comment

BET YOUR WHOLE 70 DOLLAR BANKROLL ON MIGGS IS GOD MASTERLOCKS

ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS BET THAT PIDDLY BANKROLL ON ONE OF MIGGS IS GOD'S MASTERLOCKS, AND YOU WILL HAVE 140..THEN BET 70 MORE ON ANOTHER AFTER THAT AND YOU WILL BE UP TO 210 IN NO TIME WHATSOEVER........TRUST MIGGS AS HE WILL STEER YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION

Comment

It's a big risk miggs, in my situation, to throw it all out there on one game. I would love, however, to be able to know that I could risk it all on one game, but you can't have a "lock" in anything that deals with gamblin. If that makes sense. I am more of a money management type gambler and like chalk said, I would prolly only be bettin $5 per game until I increase this roll.

Still lookin for some more advice, if there is any left out there.

Thanks guys.
              Mick

Comment

You can give me a ride tomm. brother i'm very consistent with going above .500 on my plays everyday and i have a ton of plays on saturday. Stick with me for a day just go $4 or $5 each wager in all sports as i post through the day and you will build that bank everyday and if we have an off day that means you probably lose $10 but i have had my fair share of 10-5, 12-6 type of day's. If one of my sports are down one night you can guarantee that one of the other's will make up for it....................It doesn't hurt that i have not had a losing week since August, i have only been posting here 2 or 3 months but i have yet to have a losing week in that time span and that's documented and not easy to do when you play as many games as i do every single day.

GOOD LUCK with whatever you do my friend but you should not pick and choose games you should pick a person and ride them and stick to just their plays for a day not theirs plus yours and someone else', if you follow someone and stick with their picks you might be pleasantly surprised at your results!

Comment

Thanks wayne for your help. It is greatly appreciated as is everyones help. I will probably take you up on your advice wayne and see what happens. What do I got to lose? If you know what I mean. It's not the end of the world if I lose, that just means I get a nice little vacation.

Well, I just got back in from to towny bar so you know what that means. There's a towny girl waitin so I'll speak with you guys tomm.

Thanks again for everyones advice. You don't know how much I enjoy doin this stuff, but it only is fun if you are on the right side.

Thanks.
                  Mick.

Comment

By the way fellas, is it me or did the public just get destroyed tonight with N Iowa and Ark LR? Glad I didn't chase tonight cause I probably would have played both of those games since everyone else was on them.

Thanks again fellas.
                    Mick.

Comment

Yes they did, I lost well over half of my roll, Animal went another lousy 1-6 -16units losing n-iowa, ALR,

Comment

Be sure to play the games you like as well, if you are going to lose you would rather it be with your games. That said, I agree Wayne is great to follow and use him to eliminate or validate the games YOU like. If you are the fan you say you are and love the tourney you should have some of your own cappin going on or maybe you shouldn't be playing at all. If you are trying to wager NCAA hools purely to make money and not for the love of the game or the thrill of the bet you are wasting your time and $$$.

In summary, I am just saying follow a few of the real good guys in here (IMO I am not one of them) but be sure you are also playing games you like. Again, I like and watch Wayne's card regularly.

Finally, jump on Brown today for $5 maybe $10, I think they are a solid wager.

Good Luck,
                        Best Regards
                        Sportz333

Comment

Heres one

Heres one you might take LSU -5 1/2

Comment

Thanks fellas. In no way am I a so called "deginerate." I am doin it for the excitement. I just started gamblin last NCAA tournament and turned my first $35 to around $750 on my own. But I think I have lost my talent in pickin games just these past few weeks and was lookin for a little help out of my hole.

Already had some on LSU and I will be lookin into the Brown game.

Thanks again guys.

By the way, is there anybody in here that's from around the indy area?

Mick

Comment

NO!
                              INDY SUCKS!
                              GET OUTTA THERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
                              AND BET WAYNE'S WINNERS TODAY!
                              Good luck
                              Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X