I am going pay!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am going pay!!!!

LOL.........i figured, what a better way to get people to read my post than that one.

Seriously though...........lately we have had a lot of new people posting and then bashing themselves when they lose. This message is to everyone who posts---->keep posting even if you lose 2,3, or 4 nights in a row.....i mean, if you are like 20-60 , that is different, stop posting, but if you are just starting and you lose over a period of 20 or 30 games, who cares, we all do, we all have.........

posting is not for everyone but i personally really appreciate all of you that take the time to do it and believe me, except for the few morons who make themselves feel better by bashing you, most of us appreciate it'

k, i am done with my nightly speech

b

Your a clonehead man

The Shorty Service plays. :D :D
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Shorty, I appreciate you and every one else that posts thier plays. I am on every one of your plays and will continue to do so. Thank you. You will never ever hear me bash anyone. I thank all of you guys for your input. Obviously you , cause I play all of your plays. I am Not a good handicaper of BB, so I follow, but I will take you guys over any service. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
      X