• Show
Clear All

• Chalkeater's Plays

NBA 71-41-2 (+39.35) system 19-11

Miami +9.5 2x system play

Milwaukee +2 5x

Sacramento -2 3x

Seattle -3 5x

firing tonight for no good reason...Really like Seattle and Milwaukee must win!

+ wayne's cbb + UIC & A.P.

glta

Hey Phil Jr., checkout Chalkeater tonight. He's on the Goldclub
    train tonight with Seattle.

Comment

I ran into him at Kinko's...he was wearing a sonics t-shirt under his kinko's smock so I figured it must be a sign!

Comment

Bucks were covering the whole game but i was nervous as hell!!! chewed a half can of tobacco!!! gotta run to the store and get another for the seattle game! it would be nice if seattle would be a "sauce" play by then.

Comment

c'mon guys, i know i fucked up on seattle but give me some love... 3-1 +4.5 is pretty damn good!!!!

i'm going to go post elsewhere! just kidding of course. fucking goldclub got me thinking about movie stars and limosines and i had to fire a nickle on the sonics. i'm never going to kinkos again. from now on i'll get my copies at the local pharmacy.

Comment

NBA now 74-42-2 +43.85 have some!

system moves to 20-11!!!!! Goldclub, you hear that? i thought systems were for suckers and dumbasses? my dumbass is up $$$$$$$$$ while you're working a double at kinkos! ahhahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahaha

just kidding of course, i'm drunk and the miggs in me comes out when i've been drinking.

damn i love boobs!

see you boys in the morning.

Comment

LOOK AT THE FUCKING BIRD!!! THAT SHIT STILL MAKES ME LAUGH! SMARTEN UP WAYNE AND BE AN O'S FAN!

ANY AL EAST TEAM HAS MY RESPECT BUT THE LEAF'S, WHOOPS I MEAN THE JAYS! FUCK THEM AND FUCK JOE CARTER! FUCK CANADA EXCEPT CAPPER4U AND BASEBALL NUT! I GUESS. AND DEFINETLY FUCK THE FRENCH AND THE LIBERAL BASTARDS WHO WANT TO WAIT FOR US TO GET GASSED BEFORE THE THINK WE SOULD BOMB ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!! G.W. IS #1 AND I DON'T MEAN THE UNIVERSITY. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

Your AWESOME brother 3-1 was still 75% last i knew.............And i'm sorry the bird is fun to look at but i'm once again thinking this is the year the Bosox can win one, i think we are 1 starter from doing that but this team every year is consistent around 90 wins but we happen to be in a division with those damn yankees but look at their (Boston) lineup it's a fantasy team dream and their bench is full of guys that started on other teams last year.....Add to that they upgraded their bullpen and are very stacked there too.......I know i say it every year but if their starters just stay healthy than this team will be scary! We are lucky alot of fans out there only wish they could have a team and a park that's this fun to watch year in and year out!

Comment

You are lucky and cursed at the same time! you get to be in the pennant race every year for longer than one or two months, like the brewers, but can't win it b/c of the yanks! i'll be pulling for the bo sox this year for sure. I thought lowe was a great relief pitcher but man what a starter that guy was last year!!! I don't really like the o's as much as i used to, i was just drunk and talking smack last night. They were a hell of a team w/ joey, i mean albert bell, brady, cal, etc... but now not so good.

Comment

Working...
                  X