X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thick ur getting mail

Comment

• My 2 Cents

You ****** Golden for requesting plays, then other people get hammered for posting games already posted too. the problem with that is, who on earth is going to search 150 posts to find out if roots play was posted before posting it. If if you get hammered for posting a play already posted, error on the side of caution tells people not to post. In this case, no root was posted.

P.s. Who the heck is John Patrick? Someone posted the clippers as John Patrick. Sounds like a copy cat capper!

Comment

• anyone have the rest of Nick Patrick card, lol
        RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

• Originally posted by career
          You ****** Golden for requesting plays, then other people get hammered for posting games already posted too. the problem with that is, who on earth is going to search 150 posts to find out if roots play was posted before posting it. If if you get hammered for posting a play already posted, error on the side of caution tells people not to post. In this case, no root was posted.

P.s. Who the heck is John Patrick? Someone posted the clippers as John Patrick. Sounds like a copy cat capper!
          This is so simple like I explained earlier today in this thread ... First of all I do not care is services are tripled posted .. that is going to happen ..

Now, if you want to see if root was posted already simply go to ... SEARCH THIS THREAD ... insert root and it will pull up every post that has root in it ... try it ....

Comment

• lol someone posted 5 of his plays how many does he have

nick patrick

Comment

• Originally posted by illjaunt
              anyone have the rest of Nick Patrick card, lol
              Post 177 jaunt .. or just SEARCH THIS THREAD .....

Comment

• Originally posted by Ripple
                lol someone posted 5 of his plays how many does he have
                nick patrick
                He is advertising 1 Triple and 3 double plays today.

where the fifth comes from is anyone's guess - he could have added one or maybe the poster got the fifth

Comment

• correct he has 4 plays and who cares is he any good

Comment

• aaa sports
                    NBA Halftime Play

Spurs/Cavs Under 95.5
                    aaa comments:
                    : NBA Halftime Play

I don't love it M. I have a system and this is one. It does very good
                    so I always play them. I do have Cavs +6 for game. That one I do
                    like....

also he like bc 2nd 1/2. :Re: Halftime Play

...Got -5 at 105....
                    Last edited by Ripple; 02-28-2005, 08:21 PM.

Comment

• just my two cents

If you do not have time to check the post,I guess you do not need to make money.Gambling is a full time gig.I thank these folks for posting the picks. Ripple if I was 15 years younger you would be mine.

Comment

• i hope you mean my avatar ..lmfao ..please i hope you meant that .....

Comment

• Originally posted by Ripple
                          im down to zero in my account i bet 3 games
                          1 huge ..okies
                          1 medium bc
                          1 medium - wich st
                          Sorry RIP my man - but 0 for 1 so far.... BC getting beat by 20 with 2 minutes to go.

UN-F$^*kin-Believable!

Good luck on the other two - I know what it's like to be at the bottom of the cookie jar lookin' for a re-fill!
                          Don't bet to get even, or you may get even worse!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ravenbynight
                            If you do not have time to check the post,I guess you do not need to make money.Gambling is a full time gig.I thank these folks for posting the picks.
                            This is the post of the night ... Thanks raven for bringing some reality here ...

Comment

• thanks joe boo...i need ok and ill be ok ,,,,but wich st will be nice too..glad i was tapped i would've pounded the 2nd 1/2 of bc ..i guess im lucky there... remember one thing ..HAVE NO FEAR RIPPLE IS HERE:::

Comment

• Originally posted by SPARK
                                This is the post of the night ... Thanks raven for bringing some reality here ...
                                no its not he said he wanted me..lol...i really hope he meant my avatar or i think we are in trouble lmfao
                                Last edited by Ripple; 02-28-2005, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X