Suns only -5??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suns only -5??

Is this a trap? Looks too good to be true. even with Nash out for the Suns.....

I know what you mean, Barbosa is back, and I still think the Celtics suck!!

Comment

I took Seattle -3.5 earlier .....I think that was a trap too. But if I had won, I would have said that was a gift from vegas.

I was too chicken to pull my trigger on the Suns after I lost a dime on the Sonics.

Comment

I dummied up and played the Under 224, thinking that Nash out the Suns won't be able to keep up that fast pace the entire game. Looks like the Celtics are scoring at will shooting 56% in the first half.

Comment

OT - phoenix has a chance!
          "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Ah, but they missed 4 free throws, 3 layups and a dunk, throw in a couple of turnovers, all in less than 5 minutes.... and this is the BEST team in the league??? Gotta love the NBA!
            "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

the books made a killing off Seattle and Phx today......

Comment

I liked Boston a lot tonight. The Suns were off a very tough one point road win last night.

Comment

i think the public was on the bucks, well at least the line dropped at least a half point most places if im not mistaken
                  Yo Time!

Comment

Originally posted by mikeloblob
                    I took Seattle -3.5 earlier .....I think that was a trap too. But if I had won, I would have said that was a gift from vegas.

I was too chicken to pull my trigger on the Suns after I lost a dime on the Sonics.
                    Trap? What do you think the lines should have been for each game?

Sagarin rating favored Sonics by 4. Dunkel had Seattle by 1 1/2. Hardly a trap.

Sagarin has Suns by 10. Allow 4 or 5 points for Nash. Allow about a point for Suns tough road win last night.

Comment

Working...
                    X