maryland over 169

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maryland over 169

only way doesnt go over was for the score to get close where they dont foul-my buts sore- they didnt use any astroglide-O U C H RHYMES WITH C O U C H /// damn thie one hurt guys!! chung..
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Originally posted by waynechung
    only way doesnt go over was for the score to get close where they dont foul-my buts sore- they didnt use any astroglide-O U C H RHYMES WITH C O U C H /// damn thie one hurt guys!! chung..
    wow by one point no cover that sucks cuz i seen the ref call a foul and he raised hand right before the horn and players/coaches already started on court acceptin the final but i honestly think they should have had free throws w/ less than one sec left it sucks they dont make them shoot cuz there is money on the game and it could have changed outcome of wagers
    edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

i saw the hand raise too

its amaziing

the whole world was on the over

someone should :uzi: the officials

Comment

jive,

you wouldn't believe how many games i lost like that, when they don't call a foul as time runs out.

BTW, i had the over at 169 too!

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
          jive,

you wouldn't believe how many games i lost like that, when they don't call a foul as time runs out.

BTW, i had the over at 169 too!
          the refs kinda looked at eachother and saw the coaches shakin hands and that was it game over no need to shoot free throws w/ .3 secs i guess...i wasnt even on the total i lost w/ unc-6 but hate to see ya guys lose like that, but i guess there are others here that won w/ the under so it goes both ways
          edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Working...
          X