Arena Plays Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena Plays Today

I havenet posted these before but I am 4-0 on these this year but like I said not posted anywhere so that really doesnt mean anything .
    anyways here is my plays today

1 UNIT 462 NEW YORK -2
    1 UNIT 466 GRAND RAPIDS +6
    1/2 UNIT PARLAY NY -2,GR +6
    THICK 1

Gl Thick
    2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
    2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
    2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

2-0 on these today and 1-0 on the parlay
      this is how i was doing the first 4 plays but did but i didnt post until now
      2-0 and 1-0 on the parlay on 2 different days
      but anywyas if i see that i like anything more in the arena league i will post and see how i do.

good luck
      THICK 1

Comment

AWESOME job THICK!!!!!

Comment

thick ur the parlay king this week ..you had a huge parlay with i think 5 or 6 teams the other nite and hit..now these 2 parlays ..congrats buddy..just think you only hit those parlays cause you stayed here and posted them (lol) hahaha ..good luck brother ..congrats buddy

Comment

thanks wayne and rip.
            lol
            well i hadnt plan on leaving anywhere actually.
            i have alot of what i call friends in actually most places that i visit and post. just some places more than other. and also its the people that are friends at every site that makes the site special to me , when i was not here for a certain length of time it really was not the site that i missed and not meaning its bad because this is a geeat site but it was the friends that i had made while i was here is what i had missed more than anything.
            and the communication back and forth and trying to help each other out that is the bottom line and what to me makes a sight.majority of us on here spend more time on here with each other than we doing other things, lol and i dont know if that is good or bad..lol
            sometimes its great and other times its like damn i need to get a life lol.
            but anyways guys thanks and ill post if i have any more of these games im trying to be real selective with these games.
            gl
            THICK 1

Comment

Thanks

FOR the plays THICK!! Your really know your Areana Foots!!

CONGRATS and look forward to your plays! gv
              I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Working...
              X