No announcement yet.

Sundays Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell me about it. My ass is bleeding today. My last two plays today were Atlanta + 9 1/2(-120) and Detroit -4 1/2 2nd
    half. Was afraid to post after the day I had. This brings me
    down to 39-21-1 with two plays pending. Very, Very
    disappointed. I will come back strong. I just will not post on Sundays anymore. My last two Saturdays combined for
    a 18-3 record. Sundays just plain suck for me.

See You On Monday.

DEANO

Comment

Deano,

Still nothing wrong with 65% winners on your last 61 plays.
      I hope you win your last two plays for tonight. Looking
      forward to your Monday plays.

Thanks

Comment

Sundays have cost me thousands over the years. I have a feeling you take ALL NBA dogs in Sunday and you walk to the bank.

I've never been 0-9 in one day for any sport, but I am about to be with Phoenix and Golden State shitting the bed, and the Clippers simply do not give a shit about their game with a f-ing college team in the Hawks. Unbelievable, and I took plays from normally dependable cappers. Seriously thinking of quitting after today.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiccoli
          Sundays have cost me thousands over the years. I have a feeling you take ALL NBA dogs in Sunday and you walk to the bank.
          You would have started out 0-2 today.... then would have finished something like 9-2. Unreal!!
          Glad Golden State bailed you out today, not just because I had them too, but I hate to see anyone have that bad a run!

Last Sunday was All-Star game...
          2/13.... started out 1-3, finished 7-3
          2/6...... 3-1 (Super Bowl Sunday)
          Last edited by phonepole; 02-28-2005, 12:23 AM.
          "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Yea you were bound to have a bad day....no biggie....Sundays, this time of year...always seems to be tough....I started out 0-5 but I got lucky and won my last 7, believe me that was an exception to the sunday rule for me! Looking forward to your picks in the future, you'll bounce back!
            Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Working...
            X