Deano!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deano!!!!!!!!!!

Read my comment under your thread from yesterday!!!

Everyone else, you had better start noticing what this guy is doing lately because it's an unbelievable RUN!!!!

38-13-1 (74.5% WINNERS!!!)

That is UNREAL for over 50 games. Still amazes me to see that 40,000 people still check the services everyday, when those guys would eat their own sh!t just to hit 52%.

THANKS AGAIN DEANO, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!

rj..im sorry to post in your thread but i was thinking what you said last nite..Ill never buy the 1/2 pt again in baskets..i went 2-2 afternoon..2-2 last night..4-4 for the day and bet the same amount per game and lost close to 300.00 on just the vig..I appreciate you talking to me and trying to help me thanks and never going to buy pts again till football season .i just wanted to say thanks buddy ...

man o man close the service thread this guy is unbelievable ..a big congrats buddy..DEANNO UR THE MAN..start ur own thread and have spark be the moderator ..but no requests.....haha ..

great job deanno and thanks rj..Rippppppppppppppp

Comment

Ripp,

No problem buddy, glad I could help. Just always think, if the book can make more money off of you, such as double juice, it's usually a bad idea....the book doesn't lose 95% of the time. Like I said, I know it looks tempting, MOSTLY in football to take a -3.5 or a -7.5 and buy the 1/2 point, but when you really look at it, it only helped out like 3% of the time. Which is DEFINATELY NOT worth all the other times it didn't help and all the Vig you're paying.

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
        Still amazes me to see that 40,000 people still check the services everyday
        Seriously, there is no way 40,000 people check that thread everyday.

It's probably more like 150 people checking it 30 times a day. If 1 person reads that whole entire thread it counts as 11 hits, not 1. So if 150 people check 11 pages, that's 1,650 hits. If they check it 30 times, that's 49,500 hits. Plus you have to figure there were 424 replies, which prompts people who already read the thread to read it again to see the new entry.

Comment

why 11 hits for 1 person to read the thread..just curious i have no idea thats why im asking thanks and if i sound stupid sorry its rare i ever leave the thread i got it open now in another window ,,its always open on my screen (service thread)
          Last edited by Ripple; 02-27-2005, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple
            why 11 hits for 1 person to read the thread..just curious i have no idea thats why im asking thanks and if i sound stupid sorry its rare i ever leave the thread i got it open now in another window ,,its always open on my screen (service thread)
            because there are currently 11 pages in the thread and each time you click a different page number it counts as a hit. If you open the thread, read page 1 and close the thread, that would be counted as 1 hit.

Comment

actually it's 11 pages for me because I have the option "show 40 messages" per thread. If you're using the default, that thread is almost 30 pages long, with each click counting a hit.

Comment

Deano

Don't quit posting buddy, this thread will get some of the people's attention and hopefully let them see what their missing by not following some of the great cappers (like yourself) threads! This was a great idea by R Jeremy! Hang in there buddy!

Krunch

Comment

Thanks For The Info ..sorry I Sounded So Dumb.....i Have 40 Pages To Thanks Buddy

Comment

hey buddy,

i just realized what i was missing in all these threads. why aren't you going to be posting here anymore? what's wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
                      hey buddy,

i just realized what i was missing in all these threads. why aren't you going to be posting here anymore? what's wrong?
                      Strange isn't it RJ???

Comment

Thanks for Everything RJ.

Comment

deano,

what's up man? why wouldn't you post here anymore? get my e-mail from ripple, lovedoc, 10Dime, homer.......or ask monte for it.

Comment

Good Job Deano. I've Noticed Your Solid Consistency The Past Couple Months. Your A Major Asset To This Awsome Site.

Comment

Deano,

Thanks for all the winners, I've been on many thanks to you, while my bad luck(no pun intended) streak of picks continues.
                              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                              X