X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird play for Sunday===>

Maybe one too many barley pops but:

TWOLVES M/L +106 @ Port

4 team M/L CBB parlay: (odds of hitting not bad)

UTEP
    N.D.
    ISU
    TULSA
    Pay +1.20 AND change

WACKO DOG PARLAY ALL M/L: (odds of hitting almost as good as Savanna St. winning a game this year or Allen Iverson telling kids tattoos will make you smarter or Dennis Rodman marrying himself....hey wait....that last one happened....WE GOT A SHOT HERE!!)

I.U.
    WISCY
    OK ST
    MIA OH
    MARY

Pays +96.80 and change

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE TOMORROW!! Gv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Originally posted by GoldVike
    WACKO DOG PARLAY ALL M/L: (odds of hitting almost as good as Savanna St. winning a game this year or Allen Iverson telling kids tattoos will make you smarter or Dennis Rodman marrying himself....hey wait....that last one happened....WE GOT A SHOT HERE!!)

Gv
    Hey, same odds as hitting any of my regular plays lately..... maybe not enough Johnnie Walker shots...but.... hey i'll throw down enough to win a dime.... Let's go Mr. & Mr. Rodman!!

PS Vike haven't hit any of those parlays yet, had a 7 of 8, still trying! Thanks for the tips tonite!!
    "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Goldie

I just noticed that you like the same parlay that I like. Good luck and let's cash!!!

Comment

GL today Goat
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

GL today GV!!! Minny can't lose them all, can they??

Comment

The Old Kaptain don't sees to much weird about that T'Wolve Play....Kapt had some of his best times on T'Wolve Island...I'm with ya...kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Thanks

AND GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE TODAY!!
              (gary....I did manage to hit 4 more of those parlays yesterday...maybe cut the number of teams down for a while and try it that way...plus leave out most NBA stuff for now!)

Try this for a second half play:

UCLA shooting lights out and
              ND ONLY 9-28 shooting 1st half and yet they are 39% from beyond the arc for the year. Look for Chris Thomas to try and take this game over.....ND probably OUT of the tourney if they dump this one at home....so they should at least tighten up the spread on the current score from the current blowout!

4* IRISH -6 1/2 2nd HALF

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!! Goldv
              I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

GV
                any opinion on Wisk +4 2nd half
                thanks
                You can't get there from here..........

Comment

Good idea

Vike I'll try that, tho it's less fun with less teams!
                  I got ND -7.5, took it anyway!
                  "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Missed

The Irish second half play by a bucket!

Lets try a:

1.5* ORL -5 1/2 2ND HALF

Down 16 points....See if they can take a MINIMUM OF A 9 POINT LOSS AT HOME to make some money for us tonight!

GO WOLVES!! BEST OF LUCK TO ALL! Gv
                    Last edited by GoldVike; 02-27-2005, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Thanks

MAGIC for Racking up the number on half number two!

and DOUBLE thanks to the TWOLVES MONEY LINE!!

HOPE everyone got a chance to try these as the IRISH pissed away a cover bucket to really make it a nice day!

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE THIS COMING WEEK!! Gv

Comment

I played the twolves gv...once I saw you had it I made it a double play, thanks! I just figured they gotta win one of these and I have to get some of my money back that I lost on them recently! GL this week, hope you have time to post!!

BT
                        Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Working...
                        X