• Picks For Sunday

Nascar Auto Club 500 at California Speedway
    --------------------------------------------------------

"1 UNIT" *

Jimmie Johnson +722

Kurt Busch +1814

Kasey Kahne +1041

Ryan Newman +1041

I Always risk 3 or 4 Units on Each race and i only play "To Win" Wagers, no Match ups. If we have the Winner today we are guaranteed to Double our investment and maybe hit for ALOT more if one of the 3 below Johnson pull into Victory Lane!

GOOD LUCK :D

2005 = 1 Win (-.68 Units)
    2004 = 16 Wins (+20.72 Units)
    2003 = 15 Wins (+28.00 Units)

wayne,

you got me hooked brother........i'm riding your ass once again!!!!

GL tomorrow!!

Comment

Where'd you get those.... odds?

Go... JJ and Kate Bush!!!

Make sure you bet the driver to win the Auto Club 500... my book also has highest finishing Chevy, Dodge, Ford, Driver to finish in top 3... all at lower odds..... can be alittle confusing!! :confused:
      "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Gary, odds are from Pinnacle!

Comment

A better Sunday

I died with your picks Sat in CBB can't win them all! Hope Sunday is better! GL

Comment

Originally posted by packer34
            I died with your picks Sat in CBB can't win them all! Hope Sunday is better! GL
            Damn man, i got crushed today and there's a visible dent in my account but i'm still up over +170 Units on the year in College Hoops. Where were you during the winning days? :christmas

Comment

I just found this site last week and was 49-26 until today any insights on who to follow, besides yourself. Root's been hot, Deano, but he's done posting, I've been following you, Story of my life, I usually catch the end of everyone's hot strike!

Comment

I just found this site last week and was 49-26 until today any insights on who to follow, besides yourself. Root's been hot, Deano, but he's done posting, I've been following you, Story of my life, I usually catch the end of everyone's hot strike!
                I just said in another thread that i LOVE Sunday's College card. One thing i'm not is gun shy. I will come out Sunday as if Saturday never happened and Hopefully start a new streak.

GL Brother

Comment

I don't like or follow services but as far as following someone else here i would just suggest you looking around for a bit and when you find someone with a solid record give them a try. There are MANY great cappers here and if i mentioned names i would end up leaving someone out and i don't want to do that.

GL

Comment

I'M DRUNK!!! :christmas :christmas

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                      I'M DRUNK!!! :christmas :christmas
                      haha LD me too! ANd soon to be something else! Wayne...love your approach...no reason to be gun shy...we are gonna win some cash tomorrow buddy!

Really appreciate what you bring to the forum wayne...best of luck to you....er...us!

BT
                      Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

You know how I feel about these types of posts especially from someone who gives absolutely no input into this forum .. I hate being negative even when someone deserves to be blasted ...

Good Luck buddy and you know as well as I you can not be held down for long ...

Comment

Arena Football (10-10) -10.83 Units
                          -----------------------------------

.................................................. ...
                          "Touchdown" ( Units)

Philadelphia Soul -5 (-108)

"Field Goal" ( Units)

N.Y. Dragons -2 (-105)

Philadelphia Soul -5 (-108) DOUBLE PLAY > 9 Units

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                            Arena Football (10-10) -10.83 Units
                            -----------------------------------

"Touchdown" ( Units)

Philadelphia Soul -5 (-108)

"Field Goal" ( Units)

N.Y. Dragons -2 (-105)

Philadelphia Soul -5 (-108) DOUBLE PLAY > 9 Units

GOOD LUCK!
                            Wayne I've noticed you endorsing the Philly teams lately....I'm glad you've finally saw the light!!

GL buddy!!

Comment

I'm riding you on Football and Nascar today. Good luck in victory lane!!

Comment

Working...
                              X