Another line I don't get....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another line I don't get....

Should Temple be laying this many points to UMass.... UM isn't that bad, they've won 2 of last 3 ATS, while Owls are 1-4-1 last 6....
    "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

And don't forget-the Cheney suspension/incident may not help Temple's frame of mind.\
    ps It should be pointed out that over the years games played at Temple between Temple and Umass have been many times one sided in temple' favor;perhaps that is the reason for the big line.
    Last edited by savage1; 02-26-2005, 02:29 AM.

Comment

gary, there's a lot you don't get!

UMASS should be the play here.

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
        gary, there's a lot you don't get!

UMASS should be the play here.
        RJ - my bookie would agree with you!
        I meant to throw in the Dick Chaney thing, but look what time i was posting!! Thanks for confirming my thoughts...
        "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

i graduated from temple, so i follow them pretty closely. (No inside info or anything!)
          a friend is going to game & asked me yesterday what i thought line would be & i said about 10. Means nothing except the line looks fair to me. I won't have this game bec. i don't know how they'll react to chaney factor.

Comment

Working...
          X