Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What a CHOKE job by the T-Puppies...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a CHOKE job by the T-Puppies...........

And ONCE AGAIN i let them dip into my wallet and take money. I feel like i'm paying Garnett's salary this season!!

I felt like if i used reverse psychology that it might work for a win. :D

............... PLEASE!!!!!

Comment

Unbelievable!!!!

Comment

:sad2:

GoldVike please send me some sleeping pills ASAP! I need them before the next T-Wolves game!

Thanks in Advance!

Comment

sorry about that buddy! i went with the sonics for the game and 2nd half. i learned my lesson already about the t-wolves. they are BRUTAL!!

Comment

ridiculous

took tulsa b/c of gold vike, take the t-wolves, see them up 61-50, mark the 'w' (thus, i am to blame for this loss), go watch 2 episodes of 'the wire' (good show) and come back to see they dont cover

20 years of gambling and i am still marking 'w's in the 3rd quarter........feel free to suspend my posting privleges for a month

b

Comment

Originally posted by shorty3830
              feel free to suspend my posting privleges for a month

b

you committed a mortal gambling sin! sometimes I feel like if I just think I am going to win, I lose. Like the under in the Raps/Bucks game. With 3 min to go, I thought it was in the bag

Comment

this is the worst bunch of wannabies ive ever saw in the NBA...Besides Garnett they have NO ONE that comes to play and is consitent.....How your up big the wholr game til the last 3 mins and lose by 10 is beyond me..Ive lost like 4 games in a row with this crap team...............I will never bet on this team again, but vegas will prob set a line where you think they should cover and wont............How does a team go from having the best record in the west to not even making the playoffs with the same roster in less than a yr????
                jordanrules..................

Comment

Minn is the Ciny of the NBA

Comment

QUOTE=wayne1218]And ONCE AGAIN i let them dip into my wallet and take money. I feel like i'm paying Garnett's salary this season!! [/QUOTE]

Wayne I couldn't have said it any better unreal. I woke up last night a around 1:00 Am. Looked at the computer downstair and saw that huge nothing for T-puppies in the fourth Quarter and just went Fuck Me :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire
                    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

yeah it sucked i did the same thing had some on minny , damn wehn i went to bed they was winning and then lose by 10 wow they suck.
                      i wont be on them again this year last night was my final shot with them

gl
                      THICK 1

Comment

Definitely not a rub when I repeat how the team I follow is good at fading down the stretch. I actually won on the TWolves on a first half play and then again when I took Seattle for the game. I would rather be lucky than good anyday !!!!
                        Life is a shit sandwich and every day is another bite. The more bread you have, the less shit you have to eat. I want more bread. May you win all your bets...

Comment

#1 lesson I have always learned about the T-Wolves... NEVER take them when they are playing on the road... If you go by that stat you will win more than you lose and thats a GAURNTEE!! LOL

Comment

Working...
                          X