• Show
Clear All

• Friday Play$$$!!!!

NCAA:

SMU pk (2**)

Harvard -2 (2**)

Columbia +4 (2**)

Arena:

Georgia Force -7 (1*) - I took them last week out of anger and nothing else to do, and they won for me, so I'm giving them another shot!!
    Last edited by RJeremy; 02-25-2005, 06:01 PM.

Love the Georgia Force play.. I think they showed great emotion last week!!

Comment

RJ-
      So your Ivy GOY IS Haahvard!!!!
      Thanks for posting, I gotta call my plays in by 6:59

One ? - What do YOU know about arena football, I thought that was Wayne and John's specialty??? Are you pissed off tonight, i might like your AF, Angry Football, picks!!!

GL 2Nite!!!
      "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Gl Rj
        2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
        2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
        2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Gary,

I know more than you think!!!

haha. j/k not that much. just like the way the line moved and they kicked ass for me last week.

Comment

RJ - you can't beat logic like that, I'm on it wit ya!!!! what the hell, I just won 3 wagers on golf (Thanks Deano!!!) so maybe.......
            "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Good Luck RJ ...

Comment

garylehr: if your referring to me about calling in the plays by a certain time and somehow finding amusment in it, you can kiss my ass....and if your not, then GL

GL RJeremy
                Yo Time!

Comment

Originally posted by phillysportsfan
                  garylehr: if your referring to me about calling in the plays by a certain time and somehow finding amusment in it, you can kiss my ass....and if your not, then GL

GL RJeremy
                  I can guarantee he was not taking a shot at you Philly.. Gary is a good guy

Comment

Philly-
                    it was semi-inspired by your comment but also was mainly about something between me and RJ, when he sent me his picks at something like 10 minutes to 7 and i couldn't get the 7:00 picks in...... i think you can find amusement in just about anything, without hurting or digging at someone..... esp. as a Penn grad not a Philly guy!! GL, hope you have a great night!

Aw, a lot LoveDoc, I feel a tear coming.... i don't want to but i think i'm gonna

PS (wiping away tears) Philly- there's alot of good guys here... chill and have a good time!
                    Last edited by phonepole; 02-25-2005, 08:28 PM.

Comment

RJ, I'll be out of town next Thu and Friday. Do you think you can email me your plays for those days by tomorrow AM? I need them before 8 AM. I'll still be sleeping but I'd like to have them after I go for bagels, have my morning coffee. I should get to your plays by noon. That'll give me enough time to bet them next week.

Thanks in advance.

LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X