2/25 Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2/25 Plays

Out of respect to Spaarkie I will call the non-qtr/half plays TBombs from now on !!! May be back later with a qtr play but have 3 NBA TBombs, nothing in college today

2/25/2005 NBA Cleveland at Indiana--08:05 ET Cleveland+3
    2/25/2005 NBA Boston at Utah--09:05 ET Utah-2.5
    2/25/2005 NBA Minnesota at Seattle--10:35 ET Seattle-7.5
    Life is a shit sandwich and every day is another bite. The more bread you have, the less shit you have to eat. I want more bread. May you win all your bets...

Adding:
    2/25/2005 NBA Atlanta at Portland--10:05 ET Over186

Qtr/half record 1-3 TBomb record 4-0

I want to say again these are shared plays and I personally cannot take credit for these plays (or the blame if they suck !!) They have been very,very solid in the past. I will not make outrageous claims on their records but all in the past have been over 60 % which is all one can really ask for. To me it is all about winning and I just want to give something back to the forum. I do play these that I post and tag along on all the great input from too many cappers to mention -- I don't want to leave anybody out so I won't start with the names. This will hopefully be positive input...
    Life is a shit sandwich and every day is another bite. The more bread you have, the less shit you have to eat. I want more bread. May you win all your bets...

Comment

Qtr/Half play --- Boy o boy, I hate to see this again. Like I said, I am a wolves fan but I have no faith in them. Anyway...

Take MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES + 4.5 FIRST HALF

This goes against the Seattle play a bit, but not totally. I will play this too
      Last edited by littlebear; 02-25-2005, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Information on Utah Jazz...

F Carlos Boozer Questionable --

This IS still a play tonite tho

Comment

Working...
        X