NBA Play$$ Friday 2/25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Play$$ Friday 2/25

Split my plays last night but dropped -206. Losing my 3* on Minny. I'm perplexed by how poorly Minny is playing. Their offense is horrible.

Tonight..........

2* Washington +5.5 -108
    2* Utah/Boston OVER 197 -110

GL to all.

GL tonight frank

Comment

GL Frank...

Comment

gl also
        and yes
        what the hell has happened to MINNESOTA?
        i mean crap they almost went to the finals last year and i watched a couple of their games this year and they look worse than i have seen at the gym, no teamwork no offense structure at all. hell they could not do worse if they threw the ball up and played one on one everytime.
        THICK 1

Comment

GL Frank thanks for posting :D
          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Good Luck Frank ...

Comment

gl frank any consideration to the rested home team vs unrested road team theory with those timberwolves at seattle? or maybe you think the line is a bit high? hope you bring home some winners tonight

OBE

Comment

BOL tonight Frank

Comment

GL Frank!

Comment

Thanks & GL Frank! The damn Wizards are stressing me out! They looked good early but they are like a yo-yo with the spread right now. Let's cross our fingers!!!!

Comment

Frank, Arenas missing a free throw very late changed the way that whole game ended. It would have been a one possesion game instead of a 2 possesion game and it changed the whole game plan at that point. Simply put we got screwed on that one!!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                        Frank, Arenas missing a free throw very late changed the way that whole game ended. It would have been a one possesion game instead of a 2 possesion game and it changed the whole game plan at that point. Simply put we got screwed on that one!!
                        YUP. They cut a 10 point deficit to 2. Then a missed FT, blocked shot and TO in the last 30 seconds their last 3 possession.. OH WELL.

Comment

Originally posted by OleBlueEyes
                          gl frank any consideration to the rested home team vs unrested road team theory with those timberwolves at seattle? or maybe you think the line is a bit high? hope you bring home some winners tonight

OBE sorry, didn't see this post until now.

I felt Seattle was laying too many vs. Minny. I passed because right now Minny is horrible offensively

Comment

Split night 1-1. Gambling is funny. The past 6 weeks by side plays have been doing very well. My NBA totals have been shit. Now it's the opposite.

Comment

Working...
                            X