Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have one more thing to Say...................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have one more thing to Say...................

I'm suddenly a Philadelphia 76er's Fan! I've always liked C. Webb since College and i'm a BIG A.I. Fan. I don't care if he's a ball hog, for a long time he has had to be with limited talent around him. He is one hell of a little guy in this game and he is relentless on the court!

C. Webb & A.I. really have me kind of cheering for these guys to knock off some of the "BIG DOGS" in the East. I love Korver and the guy can flat out shoot. Rogers is a solid role Player and Iguodala is a very solid and promising Rookie getting good minutes. I also think compared to other Centers in The East that Marc Jackson isn't that bad. Look at his numbers, they are not bad.

I don't know why as i am a Celtics fan but i'm real interested to see how these 2 good friends in A.I. and Webb gel with the good young core around them. It should be a fun team to watch and with a couple little "Tweaks" here and there they could be the 1st team in Philly's Major Sports to Win a Title in the last 20+ years. I think the 83' Sixers were the last to win one but don't quote me on that!

I bet you thought this thread was about something else huh?

Sure did .. Scared me a little ...

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
      I bet you thought this thread was about something else huh?

Yep, and i lost!!

Comment

we need to close this thread lol i got taken i was thinking not again lol gl wayne tonight wherever your post is
        rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Lmaooooooooooooo!!!

Got Me !!

Comment

wayne, pass the dutchie to the left hand side my friend!!
            I think Dalembert (or whatever his name is) is the best frontcourt player they have.
            I don't think the Sixers improve that much with the addition but attendance should improve.
            BTW, you said your a Celtics fan, did you see the mistake they made bringing back air-ball Walker?

Comment

How can they not improve that much??? R U F ING SERIOUS????

The Celtics have been going around in circles and stuck in neutral ever since the deaths of Reggie Lewis and Len Bias. Danny Ainge has no clue at this point! :D

Comment

They should definitley improve, but knocking off the big dogs in the east will be very tough. Detroit for a repeat this year.
                "If you don't risk anything you risk even more."
                -Erica Jong

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                  I just wanted to say, that I love Tony Vegas!
                  Thanks buddy! I don't think I love you in quite the same way

Comment

Originally posted by CHICHImomo
                    Detroit for a repeat this year.
                    They just don't seem to have that fire in them this year!

Comment

I don't think the Sixers improve that much on the court because C. Webb is missing that FIRE!! maybe A.I. can light it back up, but I don't see it happening..
                      but Wayne, if your replying to me one should consider that old saying about arguing with an idiot, from a distance you can't tell em apart!!
                      And don't get me started on your avatar, being a KU grad I will slit my throat if ROY gets a championship!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lmercer213
                        And don't get me started on your avatar, being a KU grad I will slit my throat if ROY gets a championship!!!

......... Sharpen the knife, It's gonna happen!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                          ......... Sharpen the knife, It's gonna happen!
                          wayne, i lost your email addy. can you email me again? i forgot where i need to send the money..........i know, i know...........i am an idiot!

Comment

C-WEB is awesome when healthy. Best passing big man maybe ever.Philly raped Sac in that trade. A 6-10 player who gets 5-10 tripple-doubles a year, who else does that.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Vegas
                              wayne, i lost your email addy. can you email me again? i forgot where i need to send the money..........i know, i know...........i am an idiot!
                              Tony.......................... email me cause' i don't have yours

wayne12182003@y ahoo.com

Comment

Working...
                              X