• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2/24 QTR Play

Won last nite on Dallas... Tonite:
    Take MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES - 0.5 FIRST QUARTER
    Take MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES - 1 FIRST HALF
    Life is a shit sandwich and every day is another bite. The more bread you have, the less shit you have to eat. I want more bread. May you win all your bets...

Some cappers I respect very much on Minn TWolves tonite. I am a fan of the TWolves and have watched them fade down the stretch too often. This year has been worse with the Cassell & Sprewell being malcontents. I hope they win every qtr so we all win, but I must admit I like the 1st qtr and 1st half plays better. Good luck all...
    Life is a shit sandwich and every day is another bite. The more bread you have, the less shit you have to eat. I want more bread. May you win all your bets...

Comment

GL on your plays tonight
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

qtr/half plays 1-1 thunderplays 0-0

Adding other plays that I will call thunderplays:
        2/24/2005 NCAAB Samford at Tennessee St--08:30 ET Samford+6
        2/24/2005 NCAAB Arizona at Washington St--08:30 ET Washington St+7.5
        2/24/2005 NCAAB California at Oregon--10:30 ET California+6 TOP PLAY!
        2/24/2005 NBA Minnesota at Clippers--10:35 ET Clippers+2

And yes, i know i am on Minny for the first half and first qtr but I still think they fade late. Hate to go against some great cappers here but I gotta do it.

Comment

%$^&*$%

Mixed bag last nite. qtr/half plays 0-2 but Thunderplays went 4-0. qtr/half plays posted stand at 1-3 now but keep an eye on these and you may want to jump back on if they get back true to PAST form. I also would change my Thunderplays to another name out of respect to Spaarkie !!

Comment

Working...
          X