Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks guys and trust me it is hard to leave friends and now lets move on and get over all the bad stuf and try to win some money that is why most are here is to help and to win some money and have fun together doing it , well its better to have fun than have it like it was yesterday.
    THICK 1

Comment

• Thanks for all the Cooperation tonight .. Special Thanks to those who Shared ... You Guys are Great

Comment

• Good to have you back Thick.

killerb, terrific job. i'm getting killed because teams can't shoot free throws like florida last night. do you know what parameters dr. bob put on his games? who2 has LT with two games, one is MTS, do you know the other? Thanks.

autiger, you have dr. bob's parameters? Thanks.

Comment

• spark a early congrats on post # 7000 all in a year...dont you have a life...lol..nah ur the best and god bless you putting up with us.....save the 7000 for the first post tomorrow bddy try and dont get nervous and stay off the pc after 6999 tonight ..once again congrats to spark

Comment

• Originally posted by RFC
            Good to have you back Thick.

killerb, terrific job. i'm getting killed because teams can't shoot free throws like florida last night. do you know what parameters dr. bob put on his games? who2 has LT with two games, one is MTS, do you know the other? Thanks.

autiger, you have dr. bob's parameters? Thanks.
            LT has Washington St and Clips in the NBA..
            Guido has cooled off though..

i get Dr.Bob without the analysis...
            Remember, its not WHAT you know, its WHO you know!

Comment

• Originally posted by THICK 1
              thanks guys and trust me it is hard to leave friends and now lets move on and get over all the bad stuf and try to win some money that is why most are here is to help and to win some money and have fun together doing it , well its better to have fun than have it like it was yesterday.
              exactly. this is fun, some people need to keep their egos out of here. i knew nothing good would come out of that bs. thanks for posting.
              “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

• sportsadvisors2004 comp plays

cbb: arizona -7.5

se misso st -1

nba: none

good luck

Comment

• You guys are great.

Comment

Working...
                  X