4 BANGER TONITE on the 5 -1 run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 BANGER TONITE on the 5 -1 run

3-0 tuesday and 2-1 yesterday ....hope to continue to build the bankroll some more.

WI-GB ...THEY ARE OF A HOME LOST.That ensures focus tonite. They are 10-3 at home vs DETROIT who has struggled mightly on the road at 2-10. My power ratings confirm this as a solid play so im on it.

SETON HALL is 8-6 at home and PROVIDENCE is a weak 2-5 on the road. They oddsmaker has put this one in basicallya win situation. Both teams have been disapointing overall, but Seton Hall can get this one at home.Gomes is a good player but the team results prove hes not enuff.

Minnesota is 13-3 at home and IOWA IS JUST 1-5 on road . There best player By far IS GONE IN Paul piece. I think they know its OVER while Minnesota saves its best for its Home outings and have taken down several Big 10 forces there already.

Duquense ..my gut instinct play of nite. WINNABLE game :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

I like Wisc. GB and Seton Hall, might make a play on Minnesota
    GL man

Comment

Thanks, Just Parlayed Those Three

Wisc Gb-2
      Seton Hall +1
      Minn-3.5

Comment

well went 2-2 tonite. still a 7-3 run wish has padded my bankrolll abit. WI-GB was a disappointment , but ill keep working to find the winners! GOOD LUCK TO ALL

Comment

Working...
        X