Feb 23 NCAA Hoops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feb 23 NCAA Hoops

A 3-2 mark on Tuesday put coin in the pocket for the 2nd consecutive night, and has this site's record at 7-3 over that period. Big winners on Miami and the Aggies while Dayton choked the first half in a failed attempt to cover.

Worked all morning on a rather large slate of action tonight, and I feel I have found some gems in this dark mine. Would love to cash in for a third consecutive night with the seven plays below.

Southern Mississippi +12
    A matchup of the bottom two Conference USA teams should have the interest of no one but the gamblers. This play is more against ECU than an endorsement of the Golden Eagles. ECU should not lay double digits to any team other than a high school team with an enrollment under 500. The Golden Eagles are .500 (4-4) ATS in their road contests this season, while the Pirates have managed only a 4-5 mark ATS at home. Taking the points here.

Kent State -6.5
    Another play that is more against a squad than an endorsement of the selected team itself. Central Michigan has proven itself to be consistent in only one thing, and that is playing poorly. Kent should find the going easy in this MAC road contest.

George Washington +1
    An A-10 matchup that should be entertaining if nothing else. Looking for the visiting GW team to play with some inspiration as they look to make a resume for a possible NCAA tourney bid, and a win against a "name" team like Xavier would help in that matter. Neither team has impressive ATS numbers, and Xavier has proven just inconsistent enough for me to go with GW tonight.

Duke -1
    Duke has dropped its last two road tilts, but are coming off their best win of the season against Wake Forest. GT is in scramble mode as they look to find any consistency to their game. Struggled mightily in getting crucial road win at FSU last outing, but they won't be able to contain Duke offense in this one. Duke will win this game and GT will be staring at a NIT birth tomorrow.

Charleston +2
    While this hasn't been the best year for the Cougars, I am convinced they are the superior team in this Southern conference matchup. Furman has had a nice season, by their standards, but they are biting off more than they can chew in this matchup. Inside play of Charleston will get them a victory tonight.

Butler -6
    With a 2-7-1 ATS record away from home, I must have rocks in my head siding with the Bulldogs tonight. However, they are playing Youngstown State, and that is a cure all for any team. Butler won first matchup 50-37, while smothering Y St. Expecting similar outcome for this game as methodical Butler will take control of this game down the stretch.

Northern Iowa +7
    Taking the points as Southern Illinois is a putrid 3-9 ATS in front of the home fans. Looking for Nothern Iowa, 6-4 ATS on the road, to take advantage of favorable matchups and keeping this contest competitive throughout.

GOOD LUCK!!!

King T Sports Handicapping Service

www.KingTSports.net

Nice Job!

Welcome to the Forum!

Comment

Keep it up! Good luck

Comment

Keep shootin' em down KingT
        Card looks solid today!!! Best of luck!!!

Comment

Results of today's action

Depending upon the lines you obtained....

Anywhere from 4-3 to 5-1-1 could have been the results of this slate.

Southern Miss was obviously bet on heavy, so to have gotten the 12 would have required an early play.

Northern Iowa was listed at 6.5 in some places, but I still saw 7's late into the afternoon.

For sure there were 4 solid winners in the group, and that means a third straight coin pocketing day for my service.

By the way, I do operate a website. All of my selections, analysis, banter, and opinions are going to be guaranteed free for the entire calender year of 2005.

I'm not posting an URL because I'm not sure if it's appropiate for this forum.....(haven't read the TOU policies yet

I kick ass in MLB......I have made money five seasons straight, and 8 out of 9. The last three years, I have had atleast one 11-0 day (four total) and I cashed in a winning $2 parlay ticket last season for $9500.

Best of luck to everyone, and someone let me know if I can list my site address.......all plays are FREE.

BEST OF LUCK and thanks for the warm reception.

King T

King T Sports Handicapping Service

www.KingTSports.net

Comment

King T, could use some help in bases for sure. PLEASE come back and let us in on it. Some people get bases, some do not. I do not. Look forward to seeing you here.

Comment

Working...
            X