fuck wofford, unbelievable bad luck>>>tonights plays>>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuck wofford, unbelievable bad luck>>>tonights plays>>

my guys are hammering 5 plays tonight, so as usual i will go opposite . they lost yesterday. they hammered me with e tenn. st. -4.5 so i really believe they go down hard tonight. tonight play

over usc 153
    under memphis 128.5
    rutgers +5.5
    lasalle +12.5
    arizona -21

may add more later as i will talk to a few buddies and see what they have. later

ps. i know i have not given a lot of winners this month (4 games under 500) but beleive me this will turn around as in my 10 years of taking bets my guys have only made money in march 1 time and then just a little. march is my best time of year as they always get creamed in the conference tourneys and big dance so stick with me and we will win.

well, looking good on lasalle and rutgers so far. but the way my week has gone who knows.

Comment

add on

arizona st. -5

Comment

Well Rutgers got creamed and Arizona sucked. Wofford got screwed. Those totals look good though. There's no way the public is winning this weekend. Keep up the good work and a winning streak is bound to start good job on LaSalle.
        Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

another winning day(2 in a row) nothing big though. still -3 games this week. but my guys are starting to lose. i have been doing this long enough to know that a horrible day is soon coming for them. everytime they have a good stretch, they usually get hammered at least twice as bad the next few weeks. good luck all.

Comment

Working...
          X