UTEP vs Hawaii info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UTEP vs Hawaii info

Hawaii's best player, Sensley, will not be starting due to sprained knee and lack of effort. Sensley is a legend in his own mind and will take this the wrong way and pout about it.
    Take UTEP ML +125

They will win by 8 - 10 points

ty very much

Comment

Originally posted by Cashmoneyasians
      Hawaii's best player, Sensley, will not be starting due to sprained knee and lack of effort. Sensley is a legend in his own mind and will take this the wrong way and pout about it.
      Take UTEP ML +125

They will win by 8 - 10 points
      THANKYOU sir

that play for me

(would have played the Bows)
      Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Comment

I've alreday gone the other way----at least one of will win.

Comment

ON HAWAII!!!!

Don't be fooled!

Comment

Good to hear from you buddy! Don't get to come on the cumputer to much, but when I did, I haven't heard from you in a while.
            Saturday was a pretty easy call on Wisc. Mil., because Hawaii always seems to choke when it counts.
            I don't see them having any heart left, even if Sensley was playing. And to make it worse, Riley is going to mess with the starting rotation again, meaning they're still trying to find themselves.
            Like your call and agree with you 100%.
            Goodluck tonight buddy!!!
            "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

FYI. UTEP's game against Pacific (on Saturday night) ended at 11 PM PST. They had an 8 AM wake up call to catch a flight to Hawaii. They arrived in Hawaii at 4PM HST Sunday afternoon. That left them to paractice later last night. If that is not tiring enough, consider that this is UTEP's seventh road game in it's last eight games. Just something to consider.

Comment

utep is the play 2nite

Comment

I'm all over Hawaii in this one. UTEP doesn't have enough gas in the tank for this game on the road.
                  Last edited by JimmyBlaze; 02-21-2005, 09:43 PM.

Comment

The wise move here would be to stay away.

Lots of fish in the sea guys.
                    Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Comment

GL buddy! I am a legend in my own mind as well!!

Comment

Go Bows! Sensley's only good for rebounds and Big Matt will do well in his place.

UTEP's gonna run out of gas in the 2nd half and the Bows will win going away by 8-10 pts.

Big scoring nite from Little Matt and Sottos tonite.

Aloha!

Comment

I think....

Hawaii may take this one. Riley should have the guys ready for this one after the loss to Wisc-GB. In the previous meeting in Texas, Bows lost 71-70 on two FT's by Omar Thomas. There was a HUGE disparity in FT attempts that game.... 38-13.

In addition, Sottos and UTEP PG Rivera are former JC teammates.... Sottos has extra motivation for the game tonight. True, Sensley will be benched for the game, but it sounds like he'll get a chance to play.... I think he'll respond to Riley's challenge. Gibson and Sottos are hot and motivated after the loss on Saturday.

Add to that UTEP's long road trip and late arrival in the islands.... should add up to a win for the Bows.

Comment

here comes the pump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Fighting Rainbow Warriors 5* -2.5
                            If its and buts were candy and nuts, we would all have a merry christmas

Comment

A lot closer than I expected but will take the 4 point win.
                              Rule no. 2 - Never watch a game you bet on. You will lose years off your life.

Rule no. 1 - Play with house money.

Hope you were on the right side.

Comment

Working...
                              X