Mondays Banger Alerts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mondays Banger Alerts

The main reason we have this forum is to help each other win money! I write down the lines and watch line shifts every night! One trend that has been hitting the last week is, the reverse favorite theory! So here are my Bangers and the reason why I'm playing these plays!

Banger #1

Kansas +1
    reverse favorite theory has been hitting; Kansas opened up as a 2 pt favorite and are currently a 1pt underdog. Kansas has lost 2 in a row, sound familiar? So did Duke and they won/covered last night. Kansas is 3-0 over the past 3 seasons when playing after 2 consecutive losses. Kansas is 8-2 SU over the last 2 years after a loss. Last year Kansas lost 67-82 to Texas before playing Oklahoma; result; Kansas won 79-58

Banger #2

UNLV +1 1/2
    reverse favorite theory!
    UNLV has won 3 gms in a row!
    The Rebels are 7-2 SU their last 9 vs Colorado State; their 1 loss was by 1 pt. Colorado State is 1-8 SU their last 9 games and has not won back to back conference gms this year.

Banger #3

E Tenn State +2 1/2
    reverse favorite theory!
    Tenn Chatt is 1-4 SU their Last 5 road games losing by an average of 12.9 ppg. E Tenn State has won/covered their last 3 home games, averaging 94 ppg.

I am wagering 11 units to win 10 units on each banger!

Other Plays

3 team 7 pt teaser; Connecticut -1/ Kansas +8/ Air Force -3 1/2 for 6 units to win 5 units

Sorry about my GOY loser on Pitt yesterday, I fortunately tried to middle the game out, so I picked up some of my losses by doing so. Hopefully I can make up for the lose by going 3-0 on my bangers tonight like I did on my last banger alert plays! Play em or fade em, but like I'm trying to emphasize to the forum, the reverse favorite theory has been hitting nicely! Go back over your records and see for yourself!

GL Krunch
    :uzi:

LOVE THAT TEASE!!!!!!!
    wagerman

Comment

Not Busting Balls.....but Wasnt Ind/mich A Reverse Fav Play Yesterday?

Comment

GL Krunch
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
          Not Busting Balls.....but Wasnt Ind/mich A Reverse Fav Play Yesterday?
          actually Yer adding FUEL to the fire.........it was and it also WON

just like Va Tech and N Dame on Saturday........the list goes on and on and id say its at least a 67% trend in favor of the original favorite

On a different not Krunch I showed UNLV & E Tenn St as pks........maybe I am wrong but thats why I didnt add them

seems when a play opens PK it does usually go to the new FAV but I havent monitored this over a period, BOL on KU

PEACE

Comment

Working...
          X