Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President Day Picks

YTD 3-8 - 7 UNITS
    After a very slow start (0-6) Got it together a little on Sat. with my first 5 unit win with USC.

4 UNITS ON UTEP +1 1/2 UTEP the better team here. Haw spent a lot of energy trying to come back sat. vs. milk. wis. i think the better team wins here .And if Utep wants any chance to catch Nevada they must have this game. Haw spent a lot of energy trying to come back sat. vs. milk. wis. i think the better team wins here. Uteps final 3 games are at home vs. lou. tech., smu., boise st. while Nev. is on the road vs. fresno st., haw., san. jose st. and if Tulsa can pull the upset tonight ( maybe thats a little farfetched but who knows).
    1 UNIT ON WOFFORD - 2 1/2 Going home team vs. i think a tired team in Geo South. (3rd road game in 5 days).

Good luck with your plays. Like them also!

Comment

Don't forget UTEP had to travel to Hawaii afte playing Pacific in the last gaem of the day on Saturday. The spent energy shouldbe noted on both sides as I'm sure UTEP wnated to knock off a top 25 team in Pacific. Good luck on your picks.

Comment

I know;

Originally posted by maxell
        Don't forget UTEP had to travel to Hawaii afte playing Pacific in the last gaem of the day on Saturday. The spent energy shouldbe noted on both sides as I'm sure UTEP wnated to knock off a top 25 team in Pacific. Good luck on your picks.
        I thought about that also but they didn't lose time traveling they got there the same time they left if you know what i mean. And travel does mean something but maybe relaxing on the beach yesterday helped.

Comment

GL to ya today...kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
          X