Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Luck Tony
    Remember the three R's:
    Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Vegas
      Oklahoma now -1 -103.................adding 3* to this one. Reverse favorite in affect and the public seems all over Kansas. Love it!!! Good luck!
      GL with yer plays but if U believe in the REV FAV wouldnt U be on Kansas?

PEACE

Comment

GL on your play
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp

PEACE
          Stated it wrong............meant to say that eventhough reverse favorite still love it.

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp

PEACE
            You trying to drum up business over in this fourm?

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Vegas
              You trying to drum up business over in this fourm?
              Dont need to........just talkin SPORTS and shootin the SHIT

PEACE

Comment

Nice Call on Oklahoma thus far.........Id definitely HEDGE if I was U but Im stuck with KU

GL & PEACE

Comment

Hey pimp, tony said that for a reason. I'm not stupid and you've been here long enough to know about posting in All Sports Discussion as a Service. It is the "Peoples" Forum and services have ALWAYS been asked to stay out of this forum. Please follow along here. It wasn't my choice for you to become a service but since you are you need to do it like the others and follow forum rules!

Comment

Best

OF LUCK TONY and nice call on the "Mooner's" so far as they are pounding the Hawking Lungers!

HOPE ALL HIT TONIGHT BUT SEE LOTS ON BOTH SIDES......SHOULD BE A GOOD 2ND H. unless Kansas decides to go home early!

GV
                    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Originally posted by GoldVike
                      OF LUCK TONY and nice call on the "Mooner's" so far as they are pounding the Hawking Lungers!

HOPE ALL HIT TONIGHT BUT SEE LOTS ON BOTH SIDES......SHOULD BE A GOOD 2ND H. unless Kansas decides to go home early!

GV
                      Was going to hedge when I saw your post, WISH I HAD. But hopefully Sooners can hold on!

My point exactly Wayne.

Comment

Congrats. Good call

Comment

Working...
                        X