Uncle Mo's ****POD****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncle Mo's ****POD****

Decided to start posting this POD beginning this week through the rest of the season. Will only be putting up the game that I feel the best about each day. So here we go..............

NEW MEXICO PK vs Utah...Think Utah has nothing to play for as far as the Conference goes (have it locked up already). This along with traveling to "THE PIT" where they have not had much success lately has me taking the Lobos in this one! Good luck to all !!!

Uncle Mo

YTD in CBB
    Sides 3-2
    Totals 2-0
    YTD 5-2

gl with your POD

Comment

gl with POD! hope it cashes!

Comment

Makes good sense to me gl.

Comment

Thanks all!!!

Line already up to +2 in some places. Think this will just be icing on the cake. Gonna grab a another piece of it!!!

Comment

Congrats. Good call

Comment

Good Job

and CONGRATS!! HOPE YOU HAVE MANY "MO"!

GV
              I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Great call buddy!!!

Comment

Good call Mo...kaptain

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

nice call uncle mo does this mean u r starting a service soon is why until the rest of the season? marty
                    rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

No Jmarty, just going to try help all here try to bury their man! . Don't like posting a whole lot of games each day so that is why I decided to try the POD. I probably should have noted in the original thread that these POD's aren't anything like GOY'S or GOM's. They are just the ones that I feel really strong about each day. Kind of self-explanatory Be back later with another winner I hope. Good luck to all who cashed!!!

P.S. Never used a service and never will, if I lose I can only curse myself.

Comment

Working...
                      X