Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't Forget Early Pres Day Plays Monday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Forget Early Pres Day Plays Monday...

Took a glance at these 2 for starters:

4pm est
    Marist @ Iona -2

Ever since Marist lost to Iona at home 96-85 as a 5 pt favorite they have gone 1-5, where Iona has gone 3-3. This is Marist's 6th road game in 7 games.
    Taking Iona -2

6:15pm est
    St. Peters @ Fairfield -5

Not sure why Fairfield is favored by 5 pts. They have lost thier last 3 games, which have all been at home and ST. Peters has won thier last 4 games. I can't resist taking 5 pts in this spot with 2 teams going in opposite directions.
    Taking St. Peters +5

GL if you choose to play or fade.
    I'm 5-11" or 6-2" depending on which convenience store I'm coming out of.

I wagered on Iona a few days ago against St Peters. I was listening to the game on the radio on the internet. Both of those teams were horrible at shooting. And Iona had one turnover after another to end the game and completely collapsed to lose at the end. Based on that I am not touching either of your picks. Just a personal thing after listening to those two lousy teams on the radio. LOL
    Last edited by JimmyBlaze; 02-21-2005, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Good luck Willy, I like Iona today also. Hope you cash!

Comment

Good luck today Willie and thanks for the reminder!

Comment

GL today Willy, nice write ups

Comment

Hi Willy

I don`t know too much about the little East coast teams, but there is about a 1pt diff in the Power Ranking between St Petes and Fairfield...So if Fairfield is at home, they get about 4pts, so a -5 or -6 is probably correct....I really wouldn`t mind doing a 5pt tease on these two games, with ST.Pete +10, and getting Iona at +3....Hope this helps...GL today

Comment

Good luck! Couldn't agree with you more.

Comment

Nice picks on this game! You were an easy 2-0. I will be sure to watch your picks in the future.

Comment

Thanks JB, every squirrel find a couple nuts every now and then!! Hope your having a good day.
                  I'm 5-11" or 6-2" depending on which convenience store I'm coming out of.

Comment

Working...
                  X