Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GEEEEEZ guys let the game play out....whinner..whinner and whinner

GL..Shorty
    Every time i make ends meet ..someone moves the ends????

Comment

how do you not shoot 3's down the stretch???

Comment

rj

i know, a loss is a loss and as always , i feel worse for posting than i do for what i lost..........but i cannot understand when teams just go for layups in the last 2 minutes of a game like that

tomorrow is another day in this frustrating season..........it seems to be that most if my wins this year have been struggles while i cannot ever remember a season where i lost more games after the 1st tv timoeout than this year

b

Comment

Originally posted by shorty3830
          i know, a loss is a loss and as always , i feel worse for posting than i do for what i lost..........but i cannot understand when teams just go for layups in the last 2 minutes of a game like that

tomorrow is another day in this frustrating season..........it seems to be that most if my wins this year have been struggles while i cannot ever remember a season where i lost more games after the 1st tv timoeout than this year

b

no probs your standup person and believe me you will heat up come tournament time. More home teams are coming in this year than ever before i believe.

Comment

thanks

as usual, you guys do not bash me when i should get bashed..........

i appreciate it......tonight there was a mixed bag of kansas's and oklahoma's from the people who post a lot......hopefully a lot of people won tonight......i didn't : )

b

Comment

Shorty don't beat yourself up about it. I know it sucks when a play just shits all over it's self right out of the gate. Allot of people thought KU would nut up and win this game.

B of L
              I'm 5-11" or 6-2" depending on which convenience store I'm coming out of.

Comment

Shorty

Don't sweat it!

Heyyyyyyyy.....how many Pacific winners have you floated to everyone!!

BOL TOMORROW!! GV
                I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

idiot huh?????
                  jordanrules..................

Comment

Why didn't KU try a shot in the last 5 seconds? a 2 or 3 would have covered a tease.

Comment

Working...
                    X