• As soon as I take off

the server goes down geez what timing

I hear that.

Comment

Damn Servers. Seriously.
      Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

bc

Your server had the UNDER ONE MILLION POSTS today and wanted to make sure it hit!!

Thanks for all your hard work! (and the upgrade)!! gv
        I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Monte, I know exactly how you feel. I'm the network engineer for my organization. We run a wide area network headquartered here in Daytona Beach with multiple locations throughout the country. At times, I swear my servers know when I go out of town or take a day off. Things run smoothly day after day. As soon as I leave BAM. Something goes wrong.

Comment

BC, what kind of server are you running on here?

DAMN, THIS IS MY 3,000th POST!!!!!

Comment

RJ, regarding the server.......I think her specs are 34-22-34 and she went down on me last night too!

Had no problem getting it up an running!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm 5-11" or 6-2" depending on which convenience store I'm coming out of.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
                Monte, I know exactly how you feel. I'm the network engineer for my organization. We run a wide area network headquartered here in Daytona Beach with multiple locations throughout the country. At times, I swear my servers know when I go out of town or take a day off. Things run smoothly day after day. As soon as I leave BAM. Something goes wrong.
                -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Frank My Brother , my kid's graduating this June w/ a Dbl Major in CIS and Business , how 'bout a HOOK -UP ... hav'ta pay for that 5yrs of college Aaarrffff

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy

DAMN, THIS IS MY 3,000th POST!!!!!
                  Still a rookie!!!! hahaha

BC, thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X