Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NASCAR Daytona Season Opener

Ldawg's Also Rans ...
    [ just my 2nd yr of wagering at this level , still working on technique ] starting w/ $20 = 1 unit
    per 1218 Pennacle's odds are usually better , posting local odds

To Win
    -----------
    Stewart 6/1 2 units
    Johnson 5.5/1 2 units

Top 3 Finish
    ------------
    Stewart 3/1 2units
    Johnson 1.75/1 1.5 units
    Kahne 10/1 1.5 units
    Harvick 5.5/1 1.5 units

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    W/ these wagers I usually NEED 2 things to happen to be in the $$$$ i.e. a 1st and a top 3 or 2 top 3's ( last yr this tech. plus following 1218's top picks I would recoup and be on plus side by at least every 3rd race ...
    gl * info only* I am open to any better wagering ideas
    I like some of the props like ( o/u finish position ) Kahne und 19.5 -115 , Ky Busch und 26.5 -115,and R. Wallace und 22.5 -130 . Like 'em alot but I don't like laying that much wood ... already have 10 units on the board and in racing too much WEIRD crap can happen . Last year I did best on top3's
    gl race fans
    Last edited by Ldawg; 02-20-2005, 12:45 PM.

Welcome back SOG...long time no see !!

Comment

Glad to see you around Ldawg !!!

Now we're rolling again , I'll be posting ...... already looking at next weekend !!!

Jeff Gordon saved my butt ...... shame about Stewart !!!

Take care and Good Luck Buddy

Comment

Race suggestions

I think if you can figure out who you like early the odds are damn good early.Luckily I played Jeff early at +700.He at least got my money back.IMO if you do some research on past races you can get good value early.Just an idea.

GLTA

Comment

Looking forward to your post SOG ...Nascar must be the only sport you follow here.

BC5 ,yeah I wish I could take advantage of better odds ( Gordon is probably a good early choice for caly ) but I look at qualifing and practices to try to get a feel for who is running well for the weekend . Sometimes those guys come off the truck running well .... may look into early wagers on Gordon and Ku. Busch ( won '03 race and finished 2nd in '02).
          Why don't both of you check out my Nextel Track in Poll section and share your thoughts on the tracks ...gl

Comment

Working...
          X