10* alert..........slow sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10* alert..........slow sunday

Just because there is only 1 10* , it does not mean i am in love with this game..........this game barely qualifies as a 10*, but since it does, i will post it

10* Depaul (+2) at marquette--->i am not sure how marquette recovers so quickly from that debacle thursday night..........in 2 minutes, from knowing you are in the tourney with a victory over louisville to a total collapse and a lot of uncertainty....depaul had won 4 in a row before losing last time out at charlotte, but has serious emotional edge and i always like the teams off the bubble playing those that are on it

also like:
    oregon state (+15) at zona
    duke/wf over 160? or whatever it is

good luck
    i think gordon wins today in the 500
    b

gl, shorty/ Pushed the Pacific game.-7// My fault, should have turned it in sooner when I had the 6-. Sometimes it works against and some times for ya.
    Thanks again for your plays.

Comment

gl shorty!!!

Comment

Marquette recovers and wins because they have a coach that will put a game plan in to beat depaul and a player in travis Diener who will not allow his team to lose twice to depaul. This game is according to Diener one of the biggest game he plays and wants to win when he goes against Depaul. Cousin vs. cousin and I will back Travis in this game.

Comment

Working...
        X