Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10* alert........we will win saturday part 5 + GOM (again?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10* alert........we will win saturday part 5 + GOM (again?)

This will be the 5th installment of 'we will win ___".....so far it is 4-0 and i think we should do pretty good today

10* GOM (part 2 i know) Santa Clara (-6.5) Vs Loyola Marymount---->first let me explain the 2nd GOM thing....last week, i had a GOM that won unless you posted it too late, so a lot of people puished or lost, so maybe i can make up fot it here. Last home game of the year for santa clara, who has beaten UNC, stanford, and st. mary's and our favorite, pacific......loyola mt is coming off back-to-back grueling losses, one in which they got beat at the buzzer vs gonzaga, another one where they led st. mary's very late and got beat , and now here they are , about 40 hours late to play the 3rd best team in the conference......i have got to assume, the 2 heartbreakers over the conference's top competition will ovewhelm loyola mt..,.line value exists here to because loyola played so well vs. those 2 teams pkus, santa clara is coming off overtime loss.........better team, final home game, rolls it up here

10* Washington (-6) at Washington state--->last time out, washington played their worst game in 2 years........they got pushed around by a decent oregon state team, but this was after rought OT win at oregon a couple nights before......a week's rest and now they have to deal with the slow tempo of wash state but washington will not show up flat again, which makes it meaningless what wash state does, wash by 10+

10* Pacific (-6.5) vs UTEP---->Dance with the one that brought you, and pacific has provided more wins for me on this thread than anyone......utep is a decent team that needs this one desperately to get into the tourney, while pacific is rolling, playing at home, and gets another chance to show the nation that they deserve to be ranked where they are (higher actually)

10* Rice (-8) vs Murray state--->rice is a middle of the road WAC team while murray state is a middle of the road ohio valley team.....rice's losses have come to nevada twice, utep twice, uconn, syracuse, ULL while murray state has lost tosamford, eastern kentucky, tennessee state, tennessee tech and se missouri state........hmm, rice is good at home too, why shouldthis be close?

10* VCU (+1) at College of Charleston---->people just love to bet on college of charleston but this year , they are not that good, stuck in the middle of the southern conference , only venturing out to get blown out by auburn, colorado and western michigan.......improving vcu has won 6 out of 8 in a better conference and i will go with the hotter team

10* Portland state (+9.5) at MTSU---->i am not sure why the line is 9.5?? Portland state is a top the big sky conference, 14-2 in their last 16 with losses to ohio state , gonzaga and boise state (granted all solid losses)........what case can be made that middle of the road sun belt team should be nearly a double digit favorite but for travel distance?? bigger game gere for part state who is much more likely to get in the tounry by way of conference champ, and i think thye play really well here

10* Wisconsin-Milwaukee (+1.5) at Hawaii--->wisc-mil is clearly the better team and although the road trip is brutal, wisc milwaukee should be able to win what is their 2nd to last game against a team that has ben strugging lately to beat poorer competition at home

Near misses:
    Colorado (-2.5) at texas a& m
    Temple (-2.5) at richmond
    Uab (+11.5) at cincy
    bradley (+9) at western kentucky

good luck
    b

Best of luck today buddy!!

Comment

good luck today bud

Comment

gl shorty, as all ways, today back on track

Comment

Good Luck today Shorty.
          Remember the three R's:
          Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

GL Shorty, I really like Santa Clara. I think they come to play today.

Comment

Good luck Shorty$$$$$$$
              Every time i make ends meet ..someone moves the ends????

Comment

Gl Bud
                2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
                2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
                2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

i am with you on santa clara shorty!!! GL my man

Comment

???????
                    jordanrules..................

Comment

nice win babe!! thanks for the play!!

Comment

Yes sir ... Great to scan the forum on a busy day and pick out a big play from a great capper ... Nice .. thank You

Comment

congrats and thanks for the winner!!
                          edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

great job, shorty. Thanks for the play.

Comment

Working...
                            X