Hey Spark....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Spark....

I don't get what you meant by saying "watch yourself Eddie" ? I'm just a handicapper winning money for myself and clients. They have asked to post my plays or etc. and what is the harm of them doing that or asking for that ? I/We thought that was the purpose of this site www.bettorschat.com or can you please help us to understand a little better about the meaning of this forum. I tried personally to introduce the 2-6 Straight Bet System which can win alot of money for the average bettor, but that thread was shut down ? I suggest that the owner needs to put up a area w/ a list of rules to play by so that we all will know what to expect and how to act rather than being ourselves and getting shut down. Please help a bettor out to win money, that is my game plan and I intend to stick w/ it.
    Thanks Fast Eddie !!!
    ...winning and grinning...

Eddie i have told you before not to spam the service plays thread or post in it for that matter. If you are a member here and a service then EVERY thread you make INCLUDING this one needs to be done in the Sports Services Forum I have asked you more than once to stop posting in the Service Plays thread. If they want your plays then they can go to your site or that forum!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
      Eddie i have told you before not to spam the service plays thread or post in it for that matter. If you are a member here and a service then EVERY thread you make INCLUDING this one needs to be done in the Sports Services Forum I have asked you more than once to stop posting in the Service Plays thread. If they want your plays then they can go to your site or that forum!

I have just asked a question and this is where it was brought up at ??? Just want to know why is my name and site getting so much bad vibes and I am winning $200/$500 players $5000/$7500 monthly and they all want to get the plays. I am not posting them, all I am doing is asking "Why" ??? We all have the same goal = To WIN money and I am trying to help with that. Sorry for not understanding ????

Comment

As a Service you are not supposed to post in All Sports Discussion, period! That includes the Service Plays thread. We don't have the same goals either. I want to make people money without taking any and that is not what a Service wants.

Comment

I don't get what you meant by saying "watch yourself Eddie" ....
          I asked for services who post at this forum not to post your own picks in the thread .. you have your own forum for you to post ... and then you post twice in the same thread ...

I'm just a handicapper winning money for myself and clients ..
          Great for you .. just stay out of my service thread ...

They have asked to post my plays or etc. and what is the harm of them doing that or asking for that ?
          Nothing at all .. that is why you have your forum ... Post away my friend

I tried personally to introduce the 2-6 Straight Bet System which can win alot of money for the average bettor, but that thread was shut down ?
          I had nothing to do with that ... I know you did not make many friends or clients in that thread ..

I suggest that the owner needs to put up a area w/ a list of rules to play by so that we all will know what to expect and how to act rather than being ourselves and getting shut down....
          I have nothing to do with that either ..

Please help a bettor out to win money, that is my game plan and I intend to stick w/ it.
          Yeah, right
          Last edited by Spark; 02-16-2005, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
            As a Service you are not supposed to post in All Sports Discussion, period! That includes the Service Plays thread. We don't have the same goals either. I want to make people money without taking any and that is not what a Service wants.

Thanks for the reply. I understand a little better now, but what about that guy Spark w/ the reply at the link from my plays being posted by someone ? I didn't get that ? Watch yourself Fast Eddie or I will have you lost from here ? What was that all about ? Thanks again for your reply and Good Luck to you at sports picking and this will be my last thread.
            Last edited by Fast Eddie; 02-16-2005, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fast Eddie
              Thanks for the reply. I understand a little better now, but what about that guy Spark w/ the reply at the link from my plays being posted by someone ? I didn't get that ? Watch yourself Fast Eddie or I will have you banned from here ? What was that all about ? Thanks again for your reply and Good Luck to you at sports picking and this will be my last thread.
              Now your lying ... where did I say I would have you banned????

Today, 05:39 PM
              SPARK
              Moderator Join Date: Jan 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
              Originally Posted by coverman
              www.FastEddieSports.com

NBA - Regular Plays:
              * Memphis Grizzles
              * New Jersey Nets

College Basketball - Regular Plays:
              * Duquense
              * Pacific

Watch yourself Eddie .. One post a day if your lucky ... Don't give me a tough time in here cause you will lose >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by SPARK
                I don't get what you meant by saying "watch yourself Eddie" ....
                I asked for services who post at this forum not to post your own picks in the thread .. you have your own forum for you to post ... and then you post twice in the same thread ...

I'm just a handicapper winning money for myself and clients ..
                Great for you .. just stay out of my service thread ...

They have asked to post my plays or etc. and what is the harm of them doing that or asking for that ?Nothing at all .. that is why you have your forum ... Post away my friend

I tried personally to introduce the 2-6 Straight Bet System which can win alot of money for the average bettor, but that thread was shut down ?I had nothing to do with that ... I know you did not make many friends or clients in that thread ..

I suggest that the owner needs to put up a area w/ a list of rules to play by so that we all will know what to expect and how to act rather than being ourselves and getting shut down....I have nothing to do with that either ..

Please help a bettor out to win money, that is my game plan and I intend to stick w/ it.Yeah, right

I did not post them twice....Coverman....who is he....that is what my question is about ? Why is my name getting all the bad vibes and all I am doing is making picks to help out other players out there. I don't get it. Can't we all just get along. Sorry for stating banned should have went back and read/typed correctly. Thanks for the feedback. Good nite and God Bless.

Comment

Working...
                X