• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

larry ness

he is having a big play tonight will anyone have it? thanks

Comment

Brian Mac

I see Brian Mac went 6-0 last night and picked up 32 units. I'm sure the faders and followers alike would be interested in his card for tonight. Also, any of his cronies like Joey "Jojo" Dimes, Capone, or Daa Manager would be appreciated....thanks!

Comment

just a hunch

Some of these so called handicappers, have to be bookies also----there are some horrendous scumbags just making money off both sides--------i hope they all die of bankruptcy and misery

Comment

ASA 5 star (I would think that they are due to hit a big play)??

Special K...Has a 20 star as well as a 15 star???

Thanks so much

Goodfellas 10 star..1st of the year...Miami Heat

Comment

looking for sebastian superlock, and alatex play...thx

Comment

ANIMAL

4* Major directly off the premium service is Illinois State +2 1/2

Comment

Originally posted by phillybol04
                why all of a sudden is PPP coming out with so many 6*.... he rarely ever has one and now all of a sudden he has 19 more this month... can anyone comment on this... Sorry spark but it is a good question

he did the same thing at the end of the football season.
                you have alot of conferences and of course he will have a conf goy for every conf and still goy's and gom's i am sure so that is why you will see so many 6%.
                in my opinion
                THICK 1

Comment

anyone get nick patrick(bronx bomber)??

Comment

Not to drag the subject out however in my opinion, the reason he has so many 6% plays is...More people will buy the picks. It's simple, the more people that purchase his picks, the more money he makes
                    I would assume he would have a lot more buyers when he has a 6% play then if he were to have a 4% play. Just my two cents though

Comment

AS usual; looking for Alatex superplay, neri, Vss, Ness and NY wiseguys
                      Alatex is on fire!! Cal is starting to heat up and Neri, also VSS
                      thanks guys

Comment

Does anyone have Tally's NBA Game of the Week for today and the rest of their Nba plays?
                        Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGJOHN
                          Not to drag the subject out however in my opinion, the reason he has so many 6% plays is...More people will buy the picks. It's simple, the more people that purchase his picks, the more money he makes
                          I would assume he would have a lot more buyers when he has a 6% play then if he were to have a 4% play. Just my two cents though

to me that would be a given , but as the end of the season is approching as everyone will see, there will be considerably more of all or most of the services amazingly producing goy selections for just about every conference known to mankind and goy selections simply because seems like if you are a service you have to have a goy and it is of course a great selling point because of course a goy is alot bigger mentally than just a regular play .

but very good point and very true also
                          THICK 1

Comment

looking for NSA

THANKS
                            TWO CAN KEEP A SECRET IF ONE IS DEAD

Comment

ATS Lock Club at the end of my ramble lol......

Rip, like your experience I also am not working right now because my father needs round the clock care thanks to the experimental chemo cycles (for a non-cancerous but aggressive brain tumor) that he is going through. Thanks for your support pal, I appreciate it. BC sorry to hear about your grandmother, dementia hits home with me as well thanks to my current situation. Wishing her nothing but the best and my thoughts and prayers will be with you guys. Zeib sorry about your dad pal, my condolences to you and your family. Husker and Spark thanks as always for the thoughts. Thanks to everyone for their thoughts and prayers, mine will be with all of you guys as well. Hopefully we all have a winning week!......

ats basketball lock club (from another site, not confirmed):
                              6 units william & mary -5.5
                              4 units nc charlotte -5.5
                              4 units auburn +3
                              4 units nevada -8
                              4 units rutgers +13.5

Hoping to come across LT game of the day and Hooper. Thanks,

OBE

Comment

Sports Reporter has their online play on Rice over Nevada by 4. They like it because one of the forwards from Nevada is suspended. I thought that made sense.

Good luck guys

Comment

Working...
                                X